Lafferty to Wolves?

super hans

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it is true, Walter will not let Lafferty leave. I think Walter thinks Lafferty will become good.

i think he has the making to come good but we cant affored to wait. We dont have a big enough squad to give players 2-3 years to settle down to life at Rangers.

I think he is either too old to start learning the basics or just cannot be bothered learning.

:lol:

It was only a couple of month ago 95% of the support wanted Thomson out and if there was an article on him like this the responses would be the same.

Rangers has one of the most hypocritical supports I have seen :lol:

If Boyd goes, and the way he's been playing recently it looks as if his mind is elsewhere, then we will need Lafferty. At that debacle in Perth on tuesday night there was more effort from Lafferty in 5 minutes than we had from Boyd in 45.

As much as I like Lafferty his style is not suited to the SPL, theres also a mhedia witch hunt against the guy. Alot of which he`s brought on himself but the commentator in the StJohnstone game was giving him stick 5 minutes after he was put on the pitch. Flagging up every foul that he had made and suggesting he could/should been sent of withinh minutes of getting on.

It was only a couple of month ago 95% of the support wanted Thomson out and if there was an article on him like this the responses would be the same.

Rangers has one of the most hypocritical supports I have seen :lol:

Where'd you get that from? seriously.

From the 3 or 4 other messageboards I go onto?...

Well certainly not RM.

There was a few, but nowhere near 95%.

I believe that you've more than over exaggerated those figures.

"That is him fucked now, not going to make it back from that 2nd injury"

"His Rangers career is over, a shadow of the player he once was"

"I had never rated him anyway before him injury"

"Get rid"

Just some of the things that were spouted on a daily basis.

I also never said that RM wanted him rid, I said the support so unless RM now makes up the support now..?

£2.5m .. who is stupid enough to pay that for a player that lacks .everything.

it will never happen but i'd be glad to see the back of him.

the boy does have talent but we're yet to see it.

Also I want him to stay, I know he will turn good! Next season is make or break for him and I think he will turn a few heads.

This season was make or break for Lafferty.

If you haven't become a near permanent fixture in the side after two full seasons then you never will

Last season he was on good form and got injured unfortunately!

This season has just been a failure from off the pitch to on it.

Hence why I'm saying next season as he won't have any excuses as he knows what to expect.

Digging..?

yip digging, you said that 95% of the support wanted him out, but how do you know this except from forums? when face it alot of people on forums only listen to a radio or shite pundits? Also Ibrox is where youd find a majority of the fans and certainly 5% of them werent the only ones wanting tommo to stayboogie.png

Well certainly not RM.

There was a few, but nowhere near 95%.

I believe that you've more than over exaggerated those figures.

"That is him fucked now, not going to make it back from that 2nd injury"

"His Rangers career is over, a shadow of the player he once was"

"I had never rated him anyway before him injury"

"Get rid"

Just some of the things that were spouted on a daily basis.

I also never said that RM wanted him rid, I said the support so unless RM now makes up the support now..?

Link to those quotes?

'Cause im sure, that a majority of Rangers fans would not just flog one of the most promising midfielders in the team.

i have never doubted thomsons talent, he was a major part in us going to manchester, him fergie and hemdani were solid in every single eufa cup game that year.