Lafferty to Wolves?

super hans

He will end up going to wolves and scoring week in week out :lol:

Charlie Adam anyone?

Difference is, despite being the regular target for fans, Adam did score 15 goals in one season for us and showed undoubted ability, even if parts of his game were indredibly frustrating.

exactly,how many goals did lafferty score in his 1st season.?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope this is true! Mind you if Boyd is going then i can't see Laff getting sold and he would probably get played through the middle with Miller next season :anguish:

Even if it is true, Walter will not let Lafferty leave. I think Walter thinks Lafferty will become good.

i think he has the making to come good but we cant affored to wait. We dont have a big enough squad to give players 2-3 years to settle down to life at Rangers.

I think he is either too old to start learning the basics or just cannot be bothered learning.

would probably be better for all concerned if he moved on ... unfortunately it just hasn't worked out at Ibrox for the big man

Well done Thermo (tu) managing to make your feelings on the matter without resorting to slating off the lad, who is a Rangers fan and a good Ulsterman himself.

I'll never understand folk who slag off our own - those F*nian f*ckers berate our players enough without our own 'supporters' doing it. :angry: