Best man on the park today

Scott-RFC

Until now I wasnt really convinced, but James Mcarthur was far better than anything we had today. Would happily see him come in.

Probably the best SPL performance against us at Ibrox this season from Mcarthur and Hamilton

Where would he fit in?

In McCulloch's place.

It's not about fitting right into the first team though, it's about strengthening the squad with what we have available.

So Davis, Edu, Thomson and McCulloch and McArthur next season? I would gladly get shot of McCulloch for McArthur but it wont happen. Walter wont even drop McCulloch let alone sell him and 5 CM is mental. We need to looking to add CB's and Wingers not CM. Unless McCulloch goes of course.

Last position we need, plus a few clubs seem interested in him, so I doubt we could afford him.

Lee McCulloch getting dropped, not a chance of that happening!

Last position we need, plus a few clubs seem interested in him, so I doubt we could afford him.

Lee McCulloch getting dropped, not a chance of that happening!

He did fuck all today, he ran about, charged into a few players and got in the way, typical invisible lee mcculloch performance that for once, wasnt glossed over with a goal. It wasnt even as if he could get the benefit of the doubt for playing the silent "hemdani" role because he just did fuck all.

he is going on trial with wigan this week

According to Billy Reid, he said that he is just going down to Wigan for 3 days to see the kind of set-up they have at a premiership club, not a trial.

If we would have had half of those guys in the team, we would have put 20 goals past the Accies....Even allowing for the fact that most of them are over 65 yrs old.:wink:

Got to be one of these guys surely.

mkmec.jpg

Best man on the park today was the linesman who chalked off the Accies goal. It only could have been for Joel Thomas interfering with play because McArthur was definitely onside.Thank you kind Sir for all 3 points.Your cheque will be in the Mail shortly.