Morgaro Gomis

Muff

Better than both Edu and McCulloch by a country mile!

Willing to look for the ball, get stuck in, make a tackle, hold the position he is playing in, pass to a player on his side, take responsibility...!

I think I have a rational explanation for your assessment here. You have confused Gomis up with Bauben. At least he (Bauben) got stuck in, passed the ball to a player on his side and actually looked for the ball. Gomis was not in this match.

Surely you're now fishing and taking the piss?

No, and I know the difference between Bauben, and Gomis - Bauben is also a good player.

Both the Dundee United players had a better game than McCulloch, taking the piss I'm not, it's the truth, and if you can't see that, then you need to take your head out of Lee McCulloch's arse - pish, a waste of a jersey once again!

My head is not up Big Lee's arse. (Rather distateful thought that is).

Anyway, another explanation of why Gomis was non existant. And I reach for the handy player rater...

EDU Lively

Was on top of Prince Bauben and Morgaro Gomis in a flash whenever United’s central midfield duo had possession.

EDU -- as you recall -- is one that you would gladly get rid of for Gomis.. and if you can't see that, then your head is pretty far up wee Morgaro's arse.

Anyway, this thread has been fun -- but has probably run its course.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic