If you were to score a goal at the girodome....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In an ideal world, I would pull down my shorts, and proceed to take a slash over TGFITW.

In reality though, I probably wouldn't need to go at the time, so I'd simply grog on their delightful wee faces.

I'm 'sort of' with this guy in that I'd have a 'toilet' reaction.

After scoring I'd run to the centre-spot, drop my shorts and let loose a monster shit on top of the white painted spot - it would be a three-layer-thick cracker with steam coming off it.

No doubt the referee would have great difficulty continuing the game whilst a huge steaming pile of shit was blocking the centre of the pitch so the game would probably be abandoned, but............think of how people would remember that incident for years to come.....it would feature in pub quizzes and Bob Crampsey-type "Now You Know" type columns in the rags for decades to come; "Dear Bob-type-person, I'm not sure if my Grandad is cracking up or not, but he tells me that when he was a lad back in 2010 he saw a Rangers player scoring a goal at Parkhead then having a shit in the centre circle!! Can you confirm?....Yours, Bobby McSplatter, Dennistoun."

:D

id want to score in a similiar position mcculloch scored his header in the 1-1 game, id run round the back of the goal kinda side skipping staring at all the F*nians with my finger on my lip telling them to shhhh, then as i skipped down to the rangers fans id put my hand to my ear telling them to roar a bit more, rip my top off revealing a white t shirt with "these colours dont run" in red white and blue, then dive into the front of the crowd

what dreams are made of :drool:

Depends what end it was at. If it was the first half I'd give it the classic "shhhhhh" and kiss the Gers badge and give it a big "YEEEHAAAAA". If it was the 2nd half, off comes the top, into the bouncing bears I go, head first

probarly something like adebayor did agaisnt the arsenal for man city for my first

my second would be the gazza flute celebration

and for my hatrick to win the league, it would have to be the souness celebration and grab the biggest rangers flag and plant it on the centre circle.

pics/vids?

my one big regret in life is i never saw him do that with a union jack at septic park :pipe: