If you were to score a goal at the girodome....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

players need to keep professionalism about them obv...but if i played i would:

run past their stands giving them the hand gestures GIRFUY!

rub it right into lennon when i went past him

grab a british flag from the fans and plant it right in the halfway circle

celebrate in their half for ages so the game couldnt start for a while

I'd want to score at the end where the Rangers fans are, a few high fives with the bears, then run past the bheggars screaming and then spear Neil Lennon into the dugout.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Straight to the Rangers fans. The goal would be for them and thats who I'd want to be celebrating with.

gay

probarly something like adebayor did agaisnt the arsenal for man city for my first

my second would be the gazza flute celebration

and for my hatrick to win the league, it would have to be the souness celebration and grab the biggest rangers flag and plant it on the centre circle.

probarly something like adebayor did agaisnt the arsenal for man city for my first

and for my hatrick to win the league, it would have to be the souness celebration and grab the biggest rangers flag and plant it on the centre circle.

pics/vids?

pics/vids?

pics/vids?

thanks, saved me the bother of doing it.

In an ideal world, I would pull down my shorts, and proceed to take a slash over TGFITW.

In reality though, I probably wouldn't need to go at the time, so I'd simply grog on their delightful wee faces.

these are the topics that i joined rangersmedia to read

i would be the the 30 goal a season striker with a shite record against the shite. i would be on the bench with 5 mins to go when ally sends me on in the title decider in his first season. the tims are giving me dogs abuse as the ball goes out for a corner in injury time. Stevie davis sends it in, big lee heads down, boruc saves but punches the ball into my face, 3 celtic legs can't keep it outas the ball trickles over the line. i run straight to the bears going absolutely mental. then i run back to their half, nobody can catch me. when i get behind their goal, i pull a red glove out my shorts and put it on and scream NO SURRENDER YA F*nian BASTARDS!!!!!!!!GET IT FUCKIN RIGHT UP YE!!!

before being attacked and celtic have to play behind closed doors for a season. Perfect

Rab