Kevin Muscat

A mate of mines has not long went over to Melbourne for the year and was telling me that he was out partying last weekend and bumped into Kevin Muscat of all people, Met him in a club over there and told him he was a rangers man and big Muscat started Giving it we are the people and fuck yer celtic!! Was buying my m8 swally all nyt anaw, He said he still speaks 2 Barry Ferguson,Craig Moore and big bob malcolm.

Once a bear, always a bear. (tu):sherlock:

Is that why Muscat multi-crosses himself after he scores a penalty or when he steps on the park?

http://eurorivals.net/clips/?a=1&videoID=a-fTpLi_5y0&videohometeam=Kawasaki%20Frontale&videoawayteam=Melbourne%20Victory&videoplayername=&videotitle=Melbourne%20Victory%20Vs%20Kawasaki%20Frontale%20-%20Acl%202010%20-%20Matchday%204&videodesc=Melbourne%20victory%20vs%20kawasaki%20frontale%20afc%20asian%20champions%20league%202010%20soccer%20football%2031%2031st%20march%20australia%20japan%20mitch%20langerak%20beijing%20gouan%20...&videosource=kawasaki-frontale:melbourne-victory-live-stream.html

I see him play every week and he is a dirty bastard and definitely the most hated player in the A-League, along with his pal, that wee Ex Hibbie nyaff, Grant Brebner....I fuckin loved it when he missed the penalty in the Final against Sydney.

I watched him in the A-League the other week

The Aussies have a young boy who is expected to go places and the feeling was he would have a big impact on the game.

Muscat elbowed him in the chest off the ball after a minute and put the frighteners on him big time

Big Dirty Evil Bassa - Just what every team needs !

Is that why Muscat multi-crosses himself after he scores a penalty or when he steps on the park?

http://eurorivals.net/clips/?a=1&videoID=a-fTpLi_5y0&videohometeam=Kawasaki%20Frontale&videoawayteam=Melbourne%20Victory&videoplayername=&videotitle=Melbourne%20Victory%20Vs%20Kawasaki%20Frontale%20-%20Acl%202010%20-%20Matchday%204&videodesc=Melbourne%20victory%20vs%20kawasaki%20frontale%20afc%20asian%20champions%20league%202010%20soccer%20football%2031%2031st%20march%20australia%20japan%20mitch%20langerak%20beijing%20gouan%20...&videosource=kawasaki-frontale:melbourne-victory-live-stream.html

I see him play every week and he is a dirty bastard and definitely the most hated player in the A-League, along with his pal, that wee Ex Hibbie nyaff, Grant Brebner....I fuckin loved it when he missed the penalty in the Final against Sydney.

never a truer word spoken...he truly is hated in australia, but then again, im a sydney supporter so not hard to see why i hate him...

Ah, you're falling into that trap of thinking that Celtic equals Catholic.

They are a football team, not a religion. I'm sure Muscat can sing 'fuck yer Celtic' and still be a Catholic ;)

I'll always remember him for his tackle on Christophe Dugarry (now there was a player in his day!) - it was a friendly aswell. Fcuking shocking.

The type of player who I wish someone had hit knee high and fcuked him.

Muscat is about the only Aussie player who played for Rangers that I dislike. Possibly the dirtiest player I've ever seen. Tony Vidmar and Craig Moore were/are both a class above him. Though Craig Moore can be a dirty bastard as well when he plays for Brisbane :P

Can't believe there's so many Sydney fans amongst the Aussies on this forum :anguish:

Muscat is about the only Aussie player who played for Rangers that I dislike. Possibly the dirtiest player I've ever seen. Tony Vidmar and Craig Moore were/are both a class above him. Though Craig Moore can be a dirty bastard as well when he plays for Brisbane :P

Can't believe there's so many Sydney fans amongst the Aussies on this forum :anguish:

I'm not a Sydney FC fan at all, Brissyger....I was just delighted that bawheid Muscat missed that penalty in the shootout because I'm like you in that he is the ONLY Aussie ex Rangers player I detest with a passion.Big Moore knew how to give out the stick but he belted guys with style:clap:(tu)

http://eurorivals.ne...ive-stream.html

Ah, you're falling into that trap of thinking that Celtic equals Catholic.

They are a football team, not a religion. I'm sure Muscat can sing 'fuck yer Celtic' and still be a Catholic ;)

I agree that the dirty bastard could still sing 'Fuck yer Celtic' and still be a Catholic and I don't have a problem with him or any other Rangers player being a Catholic......I also agree that they are a football team and not a religion, but there are many thousands of their supporters who certainly don't see it that way even although some of their greatest players and Manager were protestant.....TBH, I just don't like the poxy bastard no matter what religion he is.:pipe:

Bring Muscat,Hurlock,Tam Forsyth,Gregor Stevens,John Greig,Alex McDonald and Wullie Johnston back for the next Old Firm game.

We might get pumped but Keano,Lennon and that other Paddy wanker O'Dea will be shitting themselves from now till Xmas cos they canny walk tae the bog.

:praise: