Big Kyle and Naismith

PaulRFC1

Big Kyle Was fantastic today

Was so glad he scored today ! really hopes he gets confidence from that goal and starts showing his quality more.

He tried so hard today and his work rate was fantastic , on the left he didn't stop trying and made a few really good runs.

He took his goal brilliantly today aswell and the celebration :lol:

Naismith ? i think he has the ability but he is so inconsistent :anguish:

He was poor today but i think there is a good player in him and he needs to start showing it !

I have been a continual critic of Lafferty, but tonight I thought he was excellent even without scoring. He ran Aberdeens defence ragged all night he was all over the park. Took his goal well. Well done Kyle.

Lafferty played well for most of the night and about time too. Naismith - Hearts game apart - has just been so frustrating. Lacks pace and is kinda soft too.

I prefer both he and Lafferty as subs.

Both shite tonight. Lafferty has had 3 good halves of football this season, and Naismith is just piss poor, and will never be good enough to make it at Rangers.

We are in trouble if Kyle Lafferty is a regular next season - can't stand him at all.

I thought Lafferty had a 'passable' first half.

Won a few things in the air, but never had a breaking midfielder to lay it off to. And you could tell he and Miller haven't played together much.

Naismith though :anguish:

He'll do well to make it at Rangers.

I thought Lafferty had a 'passable' first half.

Won a few things in the air, but never had a breaking midfielder to lay it off to. And you could tell he and Miller haven't played together much.

Naismith though :anguish:

He'll do well to make it at Rangers.

(tu)

I thought Lafferty was no bad and the Kenny Miller partnership was something you could notice right away , you could tell they had hardly played together.

Naismith was so frustrating tonight , he constantly falls and his first touch is shocking.

Lafferty held the ball up well at times, but then gave it away straight away. He has absolutely no awareness, and his link-up play, and communication is non-existant.

He's certainly not a striker, nor midfielder. A piss poor excuse of a footballer, and the sooner he is dropped, punted, the better.

As for Naismith, he would be lucky to get a game for Berwick Rangers!

Why has Beasley been dropped?

I expect the usual 'lightweight' and 'shite' responses - but if he's bad, what the fuck is Naismith?! :anguish:

He's no worse than Naismith that's for sure!

I hate people who write off players early (Wilson, Fleck and Wylde for example), but I think it's getting precariously close to the stage where we need to accept that Naismith was a £2m gamble gone wrong.

I think Lafferty can come good , for some reason i just think he will come good.

The criticism was a bit harsh Muff , when he held the ball up there was no support from the midfield and you could tell he had hardly played with Miller.

Beasley , Novo and Fleck should all be ahead of Naismith and im baffled at how they aren't.

Lafferty was okay but Naismith I don't think will make it with us. A couple of times he got past Kovacevic and passed it straight to an orange jersey.

Or slipped, and fell over. Honestly, how many times does he slip in a game, 15... !?

Maybe he should ditch the poofy boots, for a pair of real football boots with actual studs!

I think Lafferty can come good , for some reason i just think he will come good.

The criticism was a bit harsh Muff , when he held the ball up there was no support from the midfield and you could tell he had hardly played with Miller.

Beasley , Novo and Fleck should all be ahead of Naismith and im baffled at how they aren't.

I hope he doesn't get the chance to. I do not like him as a person, or player. Even his attitude at times is not what I want to see.

Both shite tonight. Lafferty has had 3 good halves of football this season, and Naismith is just piss poor, and will never be good enough to make it at Rangers.

We are in trouble if Kyle Lafferty is a regular next season - can't stand him at all.

Well said.......can't believe everyone is praising the guy who jumps as if he's got lead boots on and has no positional sense whatever!! He's like Novo and when it doesn't go his way it's hands on hips and mini tantrum but at least Novo works his balls off to get the ball back!! I want him to be a success but it aint happening!!

Lafferty held the ball up well at times, but then gave it away straight away. He has absolutely no awareness, and his link-up play, and communication is non-existant.

He's certainly not a striker, nor midfielder. A piss poor excuse of a footballer, and the sooner he is dropped, punted, the better.

Agree that lafferty should be binned to the highest bidder as he's well had more than his fair shout

for opportunities since he's been at the club and Smith should park his arse unless he's really

needed.

As for Naismith ok he's still very young and had a terrible injury to overcome but again agree with

above other than hearts match i would keep him on the bench too until needed.Still could improve in

the near future and Smith seems to think a lot of him,time will tell if he's the real deal to hang

on to his gers jersey.

Naismith must have some sort of inner ear infection the cunt keeps falling over. Lafferty needs to get a grip of himself just because he scored against the sheep last week dosent mean he is a star. He gives up all the time sometimes he should chase the lost causes as it might just pan out occasionally.

Again tonight i thought both were poor inconsistant as ever both of them need a boot up the arse.

Agree that lafferty should be binned to the highest bidder as he's well had more than his fair shout

for opportunities since he's been at the club and Smith should park his arse unless he's really

needed.

As for Naismith ok he's still very young and had a terrible injury to overcome but again agree with

above other than hearts match i would keep him on the bench too until needed.Still could improve in

the near future and Smith seems to think a lot of him,time will tell if he's the real deal to hang

on to his gers jersey.

Naismith isn't young, he's 24 in a 5 months, and has played over 170 games in his career (various Scotland caps not included).

needed.

on to his gers jersey.

Lafferty's younger than Naismith - and has looked 10x the player Naismith has lately, albeit that's not saying too much.

Naismith's also had more time at Rangers than Lafferty.