Possibility of buses getting stopped on Wednesday?

MisterC

Tayside police have been pretty cunty in relation to booze on supporters buses, forcing at least one to fold. I'm just worried that if they lose and theres the potential for a title party on Wednesday they will do what they did last year and stop loads of buses some of which may have booze on them and lets just say sanctions may follow. Dont want to be pissing in anyones pint glass and i'm not just trying to scaremonger but its something we need to watch and be smart about, wouldnt want to see any RSC in the shit. I wonder though how many scumtic buses they stopped last year, we saw a few heacding back up the A9 and getting it right up them was one of the highlights of the day! Anyway I digress, they wont have any stopped but thats not the point, point is Tayside police are arseholes and we have to be wise to them. Thankfully the KPL bus has a booze ban, so we will be ok.

Tayside police have been pretty cunty in relation to booze on supporters buses, forcing at least one to fold. I'm just worried that if they lose and theres the potential for a title party on Wednesday they will do what they did last year and stop loads of buses some of which may have booze on them and lets just say sanctions may follow. Dont want to be pissing in anyones pint glass and i'm not just trying to scaremonger but its something we need to watch and be smart about, wouldnt want to see any RSC in the shit. I wonder though how many scumtic buses they stopped last year, we saw a few heacding back up the A9 and getting it right up them was one of the highlights of the day! Anyway I digress, they wont have any stopped but thats not the point, point is Tayside police are arseholes and we have to be wise to them. Thankfully the KPL bus has a booze ban, so we will be ok.

The bus i went on,stops somewhere before they reach dundee and clears the bus,I think most other buses will do the same.

The simple solution would be to have a booze ban. I thought most RSCs done this now anyway as alot stop at a few pubs on the way.

Of course, I am shocked to hear that some buses still allow alcohol.

Absolutely dumbfounded :angel:

My mates on the Coatbridge Celtic bus always drink on the bus, they dont care about the Polis.

They also smoke hash and take cocaine on the bus and the driver likes a snort as well.

:sherlock: Is his name Timmy? :sherlock:

My mates on the Coatbridge Celtic bus always drink on the bus, they dont care about the Polis.

They also smoke hash and take cocaine on the bus and the driver likes a snort as well.

Ones called timmy and he's on the run fae the polis - he runs the bus wae another coke dealer.

They have usually got about 2ozs of coke on board and its kept up the back of the bus although most of them carry knives as well so if the polis ever stop them they should do it with maximum force using cs gas, truncheons and extreme violence.

Ones called timmy and he's on the run fae the polis - he runs the bus wae another coke dealer.

They have usually got about 2ozs of coke on board and its kept up the back of the bus although most of them carry knives as well so if the polis ever stop them they should do it with maximum force using cs gas, truncheons and extreme violence.

Surely this bus must be investigated and dealt with accordingly. Which bus is it again? :pipe:

Surely this bus must be investigated and dealt with accordingly. Which bus is it again? :pipe:

Coatbridge Celtc Supporters Club.

In the boot they usually carry illegal immigrants and overstayers.

Did I mention the counterfeit fags?

I dont believe you did. Anytrhing else while we're talking about the criminal goings on, on that bus :pipe:

Far be it for me to grass anyone up but if you were to observe the programmes being shown on the video on the bus you may find out the material is of such a nature as to be indecent in the extreme.

Lots of scenes of a sexual nature with minors and animals.

Theres often a load of ecstasy tablets stashed in the parcel shelf as well.

The simple solution would be to have a booze ban. I thought most RSCs done this now anyway as alot stop at a few pubs on the way.

No drink on a bus would kind of defeat the point of it and would be so shit.

Why not just watch and info usually get passed around if there stopping people so you can get shot of the drink.

Coatbridge Celtc Supporters Club.

In the boot they usually carry illegal immigrants and overstayers.

That covers half their first team. :craphead: