Time to bring back the Billy Boys

ElBufalo20

Its the best song we've got for atmosphere and the whole stadium bounces it. I know its banned but thats only cos we're not allowed to sing F*nian for some reason.I know this might be a stupid suggestion but surely we could just replace F*nian with something else like league titles or something a lot better?!!im sure theres plenty of better suggestions.but ibrox would be rocking on sunday with everyone belting it out and especially at the piggery in a couple of weeks and theres nothin the sfa or media can moan about.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the best song we've got for atmosphere and the whole stadium bounces it. I know its banned but thats only cos we're not allowed to sing F*nian for some reason.I know this might be a stupid suggestion but surely we could just replace F*nian with something else like league titles or something a lot better?!!im sure theres plenty of better suggestions.but ibrox would be rocking on sunday with everyone belting it out and especially at the piggery in a couple of weeks and theres nothin the sfa or media can moan about.

too right bud . . . NO SURRENDER :sherlock::wink:

Bring Back The BILLY BOYS !!!

"We're Up To Our Knees In Celtic Scum"

Surrender Or You'll Die

Cos We Are The Bridgeton Derry (Glasgow Rangers) Boys !!!

Hullo Hullo.....

Never heard of it!

Surrender Or You'll Die

Hullo Hullo.....

Never heard of it!

Neither have I boss.

I wonder is it near LONDONDERRY? :sherlock:

Surrender Or You'll Die

Hullo Hullo.....

Never heard of it!

Was starting to think that myself its nowhere near were i live anyway and i live in Londonderry.

wait until WVB reads this :pipe:

Aye and then TravelingWilBEARy will join in and we'll get our usual 15+ pager on it with nobody actually winning the argument.

It's going to go way off topic and people will say times have changed and the word "f*nian" shouldn't be used anymore etc etc....

I however am taking my usual stance... Bring it back properly :pipe:

wait until WVB reads this :pipe:

Aye and then TravelingWilBEARy will join in and we'll get our usual 15+ pager on it with nobody actually winning the argument.

It's going to go way off topic and people will say times have changed and the word "f*nian" shouldn't be used anymore etc etc....

I however am taking my usual stance... Bring it back properly :pipe:

Im with you lets do it :pipe:

It should never have been banned, it was just to suit the papes. Sing it loud and proud and get the atmosphere back again.

Now they have been completely discredited with paedophile scandals, holocaust denial, hokey cokey red herrings etc we should just fill our boots and see them in court.

No court in the land would prosecute anyone on the words alone.

As long as they are no add ons we should be bombproof.

Sing out loud.

I never understood why it disappeared anyway tbh.

Was there ever offically a rule that we couldn't sing it?

I hate this fear our home support seems to have of singing these days, we seem to be more intimadated by the person sitting behind us than the away fans visiting the ground.

Why anyone would tell a fan of the same club to sit down and stop singing is beyond me.