Main Stand at Easter Road

aye, although best bet would be to just go over to the flats and ring on everycunts door asking if you can watch the match on their balcony :pipe:

Better than watching it on a big screen?

Why dont Ibrox do a beam back and as soon as the final whistle goes,get the team bus back with the trophy to the waiting 50,000 :beer1::wink::uk:

we wont get the trophy presented until the last day of the season against Motherwell

1. You get the trophy presented when you win it pal. Have you never been to Ibrox to welcome the team home after winning it at an away ground?

2. Who is that munter in your sig im sick of seein her face.

No you dont mate you get it on the last day of the season because its at home

the last two seasons we have been away on the last day therefore we got the trophy and took it back to ibrox

this year our last game is at ibrox so we will get it then :wink:

No you dont mate you get it on the last day of the season because its at home

the last two seasons we have been away on the last day therefore we got the trophy and took it back to ibrox

this year our last game is at ibrox so we will get it then :wink:

Trophy or no trophy there willbe a party at Ibrox :D

Plain clothes. yea i would try 2 stay quiet untill fulltime that is then the hibs fans will be away so u wont need to be quiet. My old man wants 2 do hospitality but its too expensive.

Impossible! If Rangers score you can just sit there pretending not to care?

If so then you are of stronger will than I!

Plain clothes. yea i would try 2 stay quiet untill fulltime that is then the hibs fans will be away so u wont need to be quiet. My old man wants 2 do hospitality but its too expensive.

Anyone who has purchased a ticket from hibs will be on the database. Well when you put it that way i think if we score there will be a good chance of me celebrating so hibs end might be a bad idea :lol:

Bet theres a lot of people who have tickets for next Sunday that don't deserve them.

Probably right, lifes a bitch!

Happened to me 3 times ! Manchester (glory hunting bastards), Tannadice last season (part timers) and the 0-0 game at the piggery last season just the usual people wanting the big yin away.

what exactly is a beam back?

Maybe it's a reference to Sir David the Mints' arse = a moonbeam back.

its the term they used when they 1st installed our big screens to watch away games at ibrox.

imo the whole thing wasnt too successful and it was a weird atmosphere

as for the david murray thing? are u bein serious? lol

I sat in the "shed" last season, couldn't get a seat in with the bears, Bloody hell, When velicka scored i jumped up and started swingin my scarf about my head, got cracked in the jaw... police moved me into the gers end - was a couple of empty seats lol... happy days

• 1 month later...

aye, although best bet would be to just go over to the flats and ring on everycunts door asking if you can watch the match on their balcony :pipe:

Why dont Ibrox do a beam back and as soon as the final whistle goes,get the team bus back with the trophy to the waiting 50,000 :beer1::wink::uk:

yeah, me too, but I will help you ask my friend want to take it or not.

yeah, me too, but I will help you ask my friend want to take it or not.

<cr>