Manolo Jimenez wants to become new celtic manager

KingKirk

I think Billy Davies is a tad over rated tbh

I'd agree, also seem's to be a bit of a handful. I'm not too sure if he could handle the pressure of managing a club like Rangers. Everywhere he goes he seem's to fall out with someone.

Anyone think they will take a leaf out of our book and bring back a previous Manager ?

Not too sure who they could go for; Hay, Jansen?

Can't see the likes of Dalglish, Venglos (is he still alive :unsure: ), O'Neill... coming back.

Manolo Jimenez would be too much of a risk, another Tony Mowbray. I think they will go for someone like David O'Leary.

Anyone think they will take a leaf out of our book and bring back a previous Manager ?

Can't see the likes of Dalglish, Venglos (is he still alive :unsure: ), O'Neill... coming back.

Manolo Jimenez would be too much of a risk, another Tony Mowbray. I think they will go for someone like David O'Leary.

Good shout with O'Leary, he would probably tick a lot of boxes for supporters. I agree that someone like Jimenez would be too much of a risk so I'll be surprised if they don't go for a highly experienced Manager who has had some sort of affiliation with them one way or another.

There is no way any of these ex-managers would be asked back, apart from O'Neill, and he might be psychotic but he ain't daft.

Hay was arsed in the piggery carpark and DD isn't a fan of his.

Jansen is too old for the job and has never been comfortable as the main man which is borne out by the amount of roles as assistant/technical director,technical advisor he has held.

Dalglish works on the principle of once bitten twice shy and the fans would riot if he returned.

Old Joe is happy these days smelling the coffee and still got his wits about him at 74yr old. Great guy except when he managed THEM.

I can't see Jimenez being selected and if so I think he will live to regret it, but in the end,I don't care who they get because unless they get rid of the dross they have and spend a motza on new players, they will be in the same boat as us next season if we aren't allowed to spend some cash.