Lee Mcculloch

I'm certainly not the biggest fan of Lee McCulloch by any stretch of the imagination, as I think we have better options than him if we want fluency in the midfield...But that's another story.

I always believe in giving praise where it's due and Lee deserved the plaudits for his performance yesterday.He didn't do a great deal wrong and did what he had to do with a minimum of fuss, so I give him a round of applause for the job he did in defence.

He's another player who polarises the fans week in week out, but no matter what you think of his technical ability or his role in the team, you certainly can't question his committment to the cause nor his versatility,

which Walter obviously holds in high regard because I think he would be the 1st name that's put on the team sheet, it appears.

I've never really rated him all that highly, I never even wanted him to sign for us, but this season he definately deserves high praise. The guy's attitude can't be faulted and there have been games when our more fancy players haven't done it, and he has popped up with a vital contribution. I was always remember his header at parkhead back at new year, arguably over the course of the season that was the most important moment. So well done Lee McCulloch (tu)

He has worked his socks off and has had a great season :D

he is an unsung hero

dont understand what the big deal is anyway about people not wanting him to be captain

mcculloch loyal :praise: :praise:

Funny how the "experts" on this site have a better opinion than a man who has just won his 9th title and our best midfielder who claims that Lee Mcculloch should have got POTY :rolleyes:

again well done big Lee :praise:

Exactly! way too many so called Bears,walk around with the blinkers on now-a-days. :rolleyes:

Walter knows the worth of McCulloch,and that's all that matters.

From one blinkerless(is that a word) Bear who never doubted your value to our club: Take a bow big Lee. :praise:

McCulloch deserves to be first name on the team sheet, yes Thomsons coming onto a game but how many bad games has McCulloch had this season? My prefered midfield would definately be McCulloch and Davis in the middle and Thommo on the bench.

McCulloch deserves to be first name on the team sheet, yes Thomsons coming onto a game but how many bad games has McCulloch had this season? My prefered midfield would definately be McCulloch and Davis in the middle and Thommo on the bench.

Did anyone notice that Davis isn't half as effective,when his preferred mid-field partner(big Lee) isn't there?

Did anyone notice that Davis isn't half as effective,when his preferred mid-field partner(big Lee) isn't there?

I would obviously prefer Davis to continue playing on the right and Big Lee and Thommo in the centre but I still feel we've still to see the best of Davis, not that he hasnt been brilliant for us already lol :)