Save our club

gunner85

i dont know about you guys , but whos up for getting a donation scheme going as if we dont do anything we are going down the tube , we need money to get this squad going for next season . any ides as how to do this , i will be back on later tonight around 12

The sweet smell of pig shit :shifty:

I'll be making a donation alright £414 and £5 booking fee is that enough of a donation :sherlock:

Ontop of rangers merchandise, food from the stadium and extra tickets which are not covered by a season ticket (tu)

you want to know why a club that has not bought a player in what will be 2 years come the summer , owe 31million to the bank , have had to sell players to keep costs down , a club that will be selling players in the summer , a club that has generated over 80 million over the last 3 years but still find ourselves in a huge amount of debt , the fucking taxman is after us now .

as walter says either invest in the playing staff or we are fucked , glad you all give a fuck tho , nice to see loyal fans who back fellow supporters who only want to help the club , a supporter who has to travel over 500 miles to a home game , i tried to make a suggestion but hey fuck ye

you want to know why a club that has not bought a player in what will be 2 years come the summer , owe 31million to the bank , have had to sell players to keep costs down , a club that will be selling players in the summer , a club that has generated over 80 million over the last 3 years but still find ourselves in a huge amount of debt , the fucking taxman is after us now .

as walter says either invest in the playing staff or we are fucked , glad you all give a fuck tho , nice to see loyal fans who back fellow supporters who only want to help the club , a supporter who has to travel over 500 miles to a home game , i tried to make a suggestion but hey fuck ye

Mate, we have just won the title what u worrying about enjoy it, because come august we will all be doomed :pipe:(tu)

well these kind of threads have been on this board since january. have you not heard of the gers pride etc they have tryed to put money ino rangers. fuck knows what happened to that.????

i dont know about you guys , but whos up for getting a donation scheme going as if we dont do anything we are going down the tube , we need money to get this squad going for next season . any ides as how to do this , i will be back on later tonight around 12

Do you seriously think that Lloyds would let us go down the tube??

While we are still playing we are still paying off the debt. Close us down and the repercussions would be intolerable for a bank.

i have it on good authority that the ellis deal will be completed once we are confirmed champs , i also have it on good authority that the following deals are at a well advanced stage and just need the ellis deal to be completed.

craig conway , david goodwillie , morago gomis from dundee utd for £2.75m plus webster(rated at £1m)

Charlie mulgrew aberdeen , kevin kyle killie, andy dorman st mirren, jim o biren motherwell all free deals

money also there if boyd decides to leave

players leaving will be novo , broadfoot, beasley , webster, velicka , smith, and possilbaly boyd thomson and bougherra

this guys full of shite, this is a post from 1 of his other threads

:craphead:

You should ride camel back to the games, thats real dedication