Barcelona vs Inter

This has been a extremely poor football match, in terms of quality.

aye, inter are cunts, an offside goal.. barca denied a stonewall penalty... they then stand 10 men on the goal line and claim how they defeated the best football team on the planet :anguish: pricks (tu)

well they did ffs

why should inter stand back and allow barca to play

that was arsenals problem

hardly football when the ball is in play for 10 mins of the 45 with people faking injuries and time wasting constantly :anguish:

and yet a barca player has been the biggest criminal of that

fact is, football is a tactical game,and right now mourinho is beating guardiola

this whole tie has showed how much barca are a 1 man team,

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This match is fucking terrible. Inter have done this sort of thing the whole way through the knock-out stages, it makes for terrible watching.

How else are inter going to get a result with ten men in the nou camp????? Get a grip

Calm it, you make them out as if they are playing Celtic at Parkhead or something!

This match is fucking terrible. Inter have done this sort of thing the whole way through the knock-out stages, it makes for terrible watching.

How else are inter going to get a result with ten men in the nou camp????? Get a grip

by defending honestly? you didnt see rangers in the manchester run faking injuries every 2 seconds.....

shut up

This has been a extremely poor football match, in terms of quality.

aye, inter are cunts, an offside goal.. barca denied a stonewall penalty... they then stand 10 men on the goal line and claim how they defeated the best football team on the planet :anguish: pricks (tu)

well they did ffs

why should inter stand back and allow barca to play

that was arsenals problem

hardly football when the ball is in play for 10 mins of the 45 with people faking injuries and time wasting constantly :anguish:

and yet a barca player has been the biggest criminal of that

fact is, football is a tactical game,and right now mourinho is beating guardiola

this whole tie has showed how much barca are a 1 man team,

even if he didnt get a straight red, hand to players face is atleast a yellow he was going anyway... lucio killing another 3 mins (tu)

by defending honestly? you didnt see rangers in the manchester run faking injuries every 2 seconds.....

shut up

great point and well made........ :anguish:

Barcelona have been awful tonight.

(tu)

Too pedestrian. Messi is playing in a defensive midfield role. You can really tell Iniesta is out.

All they're doing is putting high balls into the box and Inter are absolutely loving it.

Calm it, you make them out as if they are playing Celtic at Parkhead or something!

that's the Big jock nou camp your thinking of my friend:-)

different stadium all together!!

How is Mourinho outdoing Guardiola in the tactics department? <cr>

There's nothing outstanding tactically by saying "Don't leave our half".

Are you being serious?

Mourinho has centralised all play, Guardiola has only one way of playing and can't change it up. Mourinho has basically said yeah we know how you play try and get around us.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the idea to score more goals than your opponents?

This tie is settled over the two legs, and Mourinho's side dominated the first 90 with a 3-1 win.

Theres 15 mins left of the second leg and its still 0-0.

Thus far, Mourinho has the upper hand.

Seems like the special one is taking a leaf out of sir Walters road to manchester book by playing anti football

for mourinho it's tactics

for walter it's anti-football

I've been thinking this the whole way through this game, we need to employ those tactics again next season. (tu)

messi is out the game, 2 of his quietest games this season and both have been against inter,

xavi isnt his usual effective self, pedro hasnt kicked a ball, as for Ibra???????

mourinho has shut out a free scoring team,

Seems like the special one is taking a leaf out of sir Walters road to manchester book by playing anti football

for mourinho it's tactics

for walter it's anti-football

just as I predicted after the last game ended 3-1. Stop goals going in and you've got every chance! Walter smith genius!

I don't think he's outsmarted Pep, that's my point and I stand by it.

Outsmarting the opposition manager tactically, in my eyes, is springing a surprise on him which wins you the match.

Everybody and their dog knew what Mourinho AND Guardiola's tactics would be tonight. I don't think anybody has outsmarted anybody, Inter have just defended brilliantly on the pitch.

what the fuck are people expecting Inter to do? this is how you get results in the Nou Camp

Morons

Perhaps if you read the bold part properly, you could've produced a reasonable argument. :rolleyes:

Morons.