Gary Neville is a rat faced.............

MisterC

What happend in Manchester was inevitable, well some of it.

Throwing cans and bottles at the screens simply because they wouldnt show the biggest game of most their lives.

It began with the minority.. until the police started using brute force to move on any remaning fan. Most of us began to defend ourselfs as you would normally a situation of being attacked but things quickly got out of hand.. :rolleyes: no Gers man is proud of that day.

It could have happend to any club that day.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchesters fault for not taking into account the amount of support we carry,facilities everywhere were poor at the very least,piccadilly was heaving early doors and the zenit fans were acting like arseholes from the word go that suited some of our support .agree about neville though.

So it was Manchester's fault we rioted <cr>?

screens,facilities drive anybody up the wa but as usual scummy element went to far any excuse.i left piccadilly early to go to the game as you could feel something was gonna happen.

I thought this too, I left PG about 6.30 and you could tell things were gonna kick off. Stopping people leaving the fanzone and parents being seperated from their kids by the police is a recipe for disaster; yes it got out of hand but the city authorities did not help with their inadequate orginisation.

garry neville is a legend...i love the way he loves his club and loaths his rivals....he said playin at ibrox was one of the best atmospheres hes ever encounted and deserves maximum respect by all bears

garry neville is a legend...i love the way he loves his club and loaths his rivals....he said playin at ibrox was one of the best atmospheres hes ever encounted and deserves maximum respect by all bears

im sure i heard somewhere his dad likes the gers!

:lol: Aye determined to blame the Rangers fans for all of it aren't you :rolleyes:.

Those who were there know exactly what went on,

You clearly weren't there if you believe there wasn't an outside influence of trouble makers apart from a scummy element of our own fans.

googles your friend there's been plenty articles to back up my claim so wipe your mouth.

I'm right when I say it was Rangers fans, I'm not saying there weren't other's there, but it was mostly Rangers fans, be man enough to admit it fs :lol:, why bother trying to cover it up when everybody knows what happened, and yes I was there and I was at the game. Lets have it your way though,Rangers fans are always innocent, never our fault for anything we do, it was all Germans because you study German at school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: i never said it was all Germans,i said they flung bottles where i was and that kicked it off around me,you would know better than me though if you were in the stadium and not the fanzone :rolleyes:.

That's right and you started the thread about it only being a matter of time before Celt*c fans are offended about the 'We were not abused' song :lol:.

You like picking holes and attacking your own support don't you?

You said it was german fans throwing bottles and that you knew this because you heard them shoutin doh , I suggested something about a certain song, how is that attacking my support :lol: ?

You really are thick,

1.I spoke to them before the match.

2. They were about 20 metres behind us and when the announcement came up that we had to move on as the screens were not being repaired they started shouting in their native language and throwing bottles.

3.The bottles contents spilled and struck people in the fan zone.

4.Folk who were hit by bottles started throwing them back rightly or wrongly.

I've never said our fans were innocent but your inability to read properly has installed this in your head.

You do seem very determined to put the boot in.

You never mentioned anything about speaking to them at all, you says you heard Germans shouting and because of this you assumed they threw the bottles <cr>, thats exactly what you said. Inability to read :lol:, coming from the big bombaybadboy who can't keep up with his own lies :rolleyes:, and I'm no "sticking the boot in", I'm just tellin it how it is.

Manchesters fault for not taking into account the amount of support we carry,facilities everywhere were poor at the very least,piccadilly was heaving early doors and the zenit fans were acting like arseholes from the word go that suited some of our support .agree about neville though.

screens,facilities drive anybody up the wa but as usual scummy element went to far any excuse.i left piccadilly early to go to the game as you could feel something was gonna happen.

That's what I've been saying, screens breaking down is no reason to riot IMO

Very few bears are not dissappointed in what happened but, additionally, most of us were there and the people of Manchester and roughly 198500 bears were well behaved.

A wee bit of a measured tone when speaking of the events in Manchester needs to be employed as we have enough knockers outwith our support without our own fans going at it as well mate. We ain't a perfect support but much more positive aspects than negative and if the mheida ain't gonna talk abt it then we need to!!

Immediately branding you a tim was a bit strong (very follow follow-ish that sort of shite) but your comments were a bit unbalanced and did give that 'fishing' impression

Oh and Gary Neville is a wee cunt. A wee stroy about him though. A friend of mine went to do a landscaping job for him prior to a party he was holding. He came into the store wi his da and arranged them to put up a marquee and bbq area. They turned up a few days later, the maid let them in and there was a note on the table from Neville telling them that when they were done there was a wee bonus for them. They rattled the job, got an envelope wi a couple a ton each and a fridge full of beer and goodies. He basically gave them the run of his wee golf course and got them full of beer for the day. Not in character with the wee shite we see on telly.

Still a cunt though ! :craphead:

I know what you mean, i hate the media as much as you, but there's no denying it really anymore. Osasuna a the match against the gypsies was a policing shambles . But Manchester was just downright shameful if I'm being honest.

Unfortunately there were 'fans' of Rangers involved in the mayhem that occured. I wonder how many of them actualy go to a lot of games, personally I think some were just neds wanting an excuse to get away for a party and a piss up and the chance to act like drunken arseholes. Yes there were also some from firms down south who were involved but I wouldnt want to hazrad a guess at percentages. A mate of my flatmate was on the first train up in the morning and he was saying how there were these wee neds bragging about what they had been doing during the rioting.

What is also the case is the city authorities failed to arganise the occasion properly and decisions they made contributed to events that night. GMP even admitted recently that they told them to switch off the screens which they denied the day after the game. Even still on R5 after the game when we got back to hotel they were saying it was switched off on health and safety advice.

99% of fans were no trouble at all however when you have as many people as there was that day, even a tiny percentage is a significant number.

5 videos on youtube beg to differ, I was skeptical after I watched the final at Ibrox to what happened, but there was at least 500-1000 fans running at 4 police officers, you usually see that shite in Eastern Europe

Unfortunately there were 'fans' of Rangers involved in the mayhem that occured. I wonder how many of them actualy go to a lot of games, personally I think some were just neds wanting an excuse to get away for a party and a piss up and the chance to act like drunken arseholes. Yes there were also some from firms down south who were involved but I wouldnt want to hazrad a guess at percentages. A mate of my flatmate was on the first train up in the morning and he was saying how there were these wee neds bragging about what they had been doing during the rioting.

What is also the case is the city authorities failed to arganise the occasion properly and decisions they made contributed to events that night. GMP even admitted recently that they told them to switch off the screens which they denied the day after the game. Even still on R5 after the game when we got back to hotel they were saying it was switched off on health and safety advice.

99% of fans were no trouble at all however when you have as many people as there was that day, even a tiny percentage is a significant number.

5 videos on youtube beg to differ, I was skeptical after I watched the final at Ibrox to what happened, but there was at least 500-1000 fans running at 4 police officers, you usually see that shite in Eastern Europe

There were at least 150000 fans there. You speak of 500-1000 'fans' it is a tiny percentage-do the maths. You also admit you were not there and therefore you have no first hand experience about what happened there that day. What happened was inexcusable but then the piss poor planning from the city authorities contributed to the events that night.

:lol: Aye determined to blame the Rangers fans for all of it aren't you :rolleyes:.

Those who were there know exactly what went on,

You clearly weren't there if you believe there wasn't an outside influence of trouble makers apart from a scummy element of our own fans.

googles your friend there's been plenty articles to back up my claim so wipe your mouth.

I'm right when I say it was Rangers fans, I'm not saying there weren't other's there, but it was mostly Rangers fans, be man enough to admit it fs :lol:, why bother trying to cover it up when everybody knows what happened, and yes I was there and I was at the game. Lets have it your way though,Rangers fans are always innocent, never our fault for anything we do, it was all Germans because you study German at school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: i never said it was all Germans,i said they flung bottles where i was and that kicked it off around me,you would know better than me though if you were in the stadium and not the fanzone :rolleyes:.

That's right and you started the thread about it only being a matter of time before Celt*c fans are offended about the 'We were not abused' song :lol:.

You like picking holes and attacking your own support don't you?

You said it was german fans throwing bottles and that you knew this because you heard them shoutin doh , I suggested something about a certain song, how is that attacking my support :lol: ?

You really are thick,

1.I spoke to them before the match.

2. They were about 20 metres behind us and when the announcement came up that we had to move on as the screens were not being repaired they started shouting in their native language and throwing bottles.

3.The bottles contents spilled and struck people in the fan zone.

4.Folk who were hit by bottles started throwing them back rightly or wrongly.

I've never said our fans were innocent but your inability to read properly has installed this in your head.

You do seem very determined to put the boot in.

You never mentioned anything about speaking to them at all, you says you heard Germans shouting and because of this you assumed they threw the bottles <cr>, thats exactly what you said. Inability to read :lol:, coming from the big bombaybadboy who can't keep up with his own lies :rolleyes:, and I'm no "sticking the boot in", I'm just tellin it how it is.

Yea because lying on the internet is very profitable :lol:.

I know what happened where i was,you say you were at the game so you obviously dont.

Back on topic i'm actually disappointed this friendly wont go ahead,i didn't realize this Neville actually liked us.

Manchester United to me have always had much more in common with Celtic, I know many NI Bears support United because of the Best connection but to me they have always been another one of Celtics many speshul fwends. The whole attitude, the republic of Manchester thing and the many Tri-colours are enought to put me off Man U so for that I personally can't see the point in the Testimonial and thats without looking at the events of the UEFA Cup final.

Hate manchester utd but like Neville , always wanted to go to old trafford.

Police were heavy scummy that day in Piccadily and to people asking why there was other nationalities there? Rangers ave a worldwide support fs.

I'm also sure that the polis told me about 6.30 or so they werent going to be showing the game in Picadilly Gardens. Why didnt they tell them fans then so they could make alternative arrangements instead of it being done at the last minute and pissing lots of drunk people off? The whole thing stinks.

wee cunt who has a testimonial already few years back and made loads from it do we want to make that cunt more money? Personally, naw, plus does that city who did their best to make us stay away from their city deserve our money going into their economy? Naw. Discuss :sherlock:

Who was that testimonial against and when, who you say he had already?

Was doing some Robert Research on that but couldn't find anything.

Cheers (tu)

wee cunt who has a testimonial already few years back and made loads from it do we want to make that cunt more money? Personally, naw, plus does that city who did their best to make us stay away from their city deserve our money going into their economy? Naw. Discuss :sherlock:

Cheers (tu)

a few years back, pretty sure of it, after he had been there for 10 years. I could be wrong but am sure it was against them

Too many little drunken neds acting like they always do, scumbags. Screens were broken and that combined with the drink, people not seeing the game and then trying to move them round and lying to them about where they could see it set it off.

I was in Piccadilly gardens just after five before I walked up to the ground, it was FAR too busy and hadn't been properly policed, they had already lost control. It seemed to have a higher quota of drunken arseholes than anywhere else in the city and had a different atmosphere that was why we didn't stay long.

Don't make excuses for the scum that went on the rampage they have blackened what was one of, if not, the biggest day in the history of our club. Having travelled round Europe with rangers plenty of times this has never been my experience of our travelling fans. In saying that I saw no trouble at all that day, not one riot policeman just the helicopters overhead.

The Manchester council are far from blameless though, they didn't believe us when we told them how many would turn up, I could never believe they didn't set up screens in Heaton park and get everyone out the city, properly limit the numbers into key areas so no crushing could happen and there decision to suspend all public transport (including the trains) after the game was ridiculous. People were trapped in the centre where riot police were hitting anyone with a rangers top on to clear the streets. the cctv footage would be revealing and show up the police there edited highlights did not show the full story. I wonder if cctv footage can be requested under the freedom of information act........ :sherlock:

Too many little drunken neds acting like they always do, scumbags. Screens were broken and that combined with the drink, people not seeing the game and then trying to move them round and lying to them about where they could see it set it off.

I was in Piccadilly gardens just after five before I walked up to the ground, it was FAR too busy and hadn't been properly policed, they had already lost control. It seemed to have a higher quota of drunken arseholes than anywhere else in the city and had a different atmosphere that was why we didn't stay long.

Don't make excuses for the scum that went on the rampage they have blackened what was one of, if not, the biggest day in the history of our club. Having travelled round Europe with rangers plenty of times this has never been my experience of our travelling fans. In saying that I saw no trouble at all that day, not one riot policeman just the helicopters overhead.

The Manchester council are far from blameless though, they didn't believe us when we told them how many would turn up, I could never believe they didn't set up screens in Heaton park and get everyone out the city, properly limit the numbers into key areas so no crushing could happen and there decision to suspend all public transport (including the trains) after the game was ridiculous. People were trapped in the centre where riot police were hitting anyone with a rangers top on to clear the streets. the cctv footage would be revealing and show up the police there edited highlights did not show the full story. I wonder if cctv footage can be requested under the freedom of information act........ :sherlock:

If you have been caught on cctv anywhere you have the right to a copy of the footage. ps spot on with what you said there too ;)

I thought this too, I left PG about 6.30 and you could tell things were gonna kick off. Stopping people leaving the fanzone and parents being seperated from their kids by the police is a recipe for disaster; yes it got out of hand but the city authorities did not help with their inadequate orginisation.

(tu) agreed.it was a day to remember (some of it for the wrong reasons).i think it still comes down to bad planning by all official bodies in manchester (even arrogance) and as usual it was the majority of us who got dragged down by the arseholes

Cheers (tu)

a few years back, pretty sure of it, after he had been there for 10 years. I could be wrong but am sure it was against them

I think you are wrong and not 'could be' at all and tbh thats a poor show from you - no offence - as it forms much of your attack against the man...who by all intensive purposes wanted to invite us and that could only be a good thing and nice of him?

I reckon you're thinking of other Utd/Celtic games, probably the most recent in Ryan Giggs'. +Man+Utd+-+Paul+McStay+Testimonial http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/1467634.stm or even Roy Keane http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/photo_galleries/4755833.stm.

But it shouldn't be me doing your research! :scot:

Yea because lying on the internet is very profitable :lol:.

I know what happened where i was,you say you were at the game so you obviously dont.

Back on topic i'm actually disappointed this friendly wont go ahead,i didn't realize this Neville actually liked us.

What so because I'm man enough to admit it was Rangers fan that rioted that means I wasn't there :lol: ?

Cheers (tu)

I think you are wrong and not 'could be' at all and tbh thats a poor show from you - no offence - as it forms much of your attack against the man...who by all intensive purposes wanted to invite us and that could only be a good thing and nice of him?

I reckon you're thinking of other Utd/Celtic games, probably the most recent in Ryan Giggs'. +Man+Utd+-+Paul+McStay+Testimonial http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/1467634.stm or even Roy Keane http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/photo_galleries/4755833.stm.

But it shouldn't be me doing your research! :scot:

I never asked you to do any research Boab you did that under your own volition. I did a few checks and found this out, seems he wanted his testimonial at the end of his career.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/2208123.stm

I was wrong and got mixed up with other testimonials, hands held up to that. To be fair I have had much more important things on my mind recently than a friendly match against a team whose own fans ran riot when they came up here in 2003 and was swept under the carpet.