Boruc Spitting At Rangers Fans

KazzyTI

Never heard songs about his Dad, couldn't care less if I did. He's scum and he'd be just as fickle as some folk on here if he were to greet about folk singing about his dad (if they were to)

Never heard songs about his Dad, couldn't care less if I did. He's scum and he'd be just as fickle as some folk on here if he were to greet about folk singing about his dad (if they were to)

There were no songs about his dad, we are not the fucking bheasts or sheep fans.

We do give him abuse tho, and as soon as he does somthing back we want to complain. its football banter mate it Happens get over it

So what, we give him abuse.

Kyle Lafferty gets abuse from ALL fans yet I don't see him getting tattoos, spitting towards fans (ALLEGEDLY).

Allan McGregor get's called a rapist, he get's on with his game.

Maybe the fat cvnt should get over it.

I don't want to stick up for the rhat bassa but I did comment through the first half about how much he actually does spit. The camera focused on him at least 4-5 times Nd he spat everytime.

But if the sun want to say he was directing it as us then any bad press they get the better.

I don't know anything about him spitting towards our fans but I've mentioned before about how much he spits in general.

He spits continuously and more than anyone I've ever seen. Even in the tunnel before the teams came out he blew out his nostrils and gobbed on the floor right in front of the camera ?

I understand that footballers occasionally spit when they are on the pitch but this guy is in a league of his own. I mean spitting indoors at your own ground is just wrong.? Dirty f***er.

This is wan scumbag bhastard and anybody remotely defendin him is wrong. The last time he was at Ibrox he was sittin in the bus outside after the game and fans were givin him stick he got up off the bus spat on the crest at the front door and got back on the bus again. A pure unadulterated cnut ! :sherlock:

May get pelters for this but I honestly believe if you dish it out, you have to expect to get something back. I don't care if it's Boruc, Novo, or whomever, and i don't care if they're "professionals" - it's human nature to react if you're provoked, so it doesn't surprise or annoy me what he did, just as I'm not bothered in the least by Nacho's "Angus Young" reaction earlier in the year. Supporters in general seem to have a weird double standard about this...

After the abuse through song and banter that we dished out to the rhattlers for the whole 90 mins don't you think it's pretty poor to even think about complaining about that arseholes behaviour

Sticks and stones, eh? There's just a wee bit of a difference between singing a song that's maybe lacking a wee bit in taste and getting gobbed at.

Tell you what, you start singing in the street and see how you react if someone spits at you.

If it's true, it's an disgusting act from a disgusting excuse for a man mhonkey.

Corrected for the sake of honesty.

Meh, don't really see this issue here.

I tend not to get offended by the actions or songs of other supporters, or players in this instance. Instead i'll just chant and sing things that are equally distasteful in their direction.

Know why? Because that is football. Something people tend to forget in PC Britain.