Novo

MrT

Either way, think it might be time for the wee man to move on. Everytime I see him play he just isnt cutting it.

If we are looking to get rid in the summer, Novo should be one of them, all be it there are plenty ahead of him!

Nacho has had his time in the Sun.Time for the wee man to get the best deal possible at another club and move on one more time before he retires, with our best wishes and thanks for the memories.

:clap::21:(tu)

Nine goals this season, out of how many actual starts, and not just that how many times as he actually been played as a striker?

Yes his time is probably up with us, but again some more undue criticism, remember during our golden spell earlier in the season we had him on the left and Beasley on the right and we were ripping teams to shreds.

I would keep him, not for football reasons though!!

so the club should pay him thousdands a week to speak to the mehdia ? wake up assclown.

Yes, that's right muppet!!!

You are clearly non-educated, If you think our club should pay someone thousands to talk to the mhedia with the current financial state we are in.

so the club should pay him thousdands a week to speak to the mehdia ? wake up assclown.

Yes, that's right muppet!!!

You are clearly non-educated, If you think our club should pay someone thousands to talk to the mhedia with the current financial state we are in.

Football wise, he is no worse than Lafferty, how much we paying that waste of a jersey?? And fck me does he wind up timothy a treat. And stop the insults, you're not very good at them.....

Yes a contract has been offered according to the media however its on much lower terms financially for nacho than he was getting. But after a dvd, book and tribute dinner I think he'll have made a few extra bob from there. It looks likely that he'll be away but I think he still has 2 or 3 years left in him coming off the bench if we need an impact player. Just up to him if he wants to do that though

Not good enough to start, a decent player, at times to come off the bench.

However, I'd have him in from the start ahead of wasters like Naismith, and Lafferty!

The dundee united game summed him up for me looked bad at first but kept coming back for more and got his reward with a fine solo goal that he created himself

would like him to stay if he decides to leave wish him all the best

Yes a contract has been offered according to the media however its on much lower terms financially for nacho than he was getting. But after a dvd, book and tribute dinner I think he'll have made a few extra bob from there. It looks likely that he'll be away but I think he still has 2 or 3 years left in him coming off the bench if we need an impact player. Just up to him if he wants to do that though

Carlsberg doesn't do IMPACT PLAYERS and neither does Sir Walter.:wink:

So Novo just does fuck all, he earns his money by talking to the media ?, no training, no featuring in games, he just arrives at Ibrox and is told to head up to the press room to wind up the tims ?, interesting. Tell me, what else do you know that nobody else seems to know ?