Novo: Saying goodbye to Rangers would be my worst day ever

He is and for ever will be a legend and a true bluenose! although he is past it now and is time for him to move on as sad as it may be. Sunday should be emotional. I don't think that he would join up with the wee cockbag strachen. I think he would probably go back to spain.

There's Only One Nacho Novo....!

WATP

lets just got with the middle of that sum, 6.5k to play for a club you love ? and he said no to a contract extension. Does he expect more money as he gets older or something. i will be gutted when he leaves, and im sure you all know im not his biggest fan ( abillity wise ) but the wee man does annoy the taigs and im glad he plays for us, but the club will move on.

It has to do with how long they have offered him to. Reports say he wants a 2 year deal, but we are only willing to offer him 1 year.

no question the wee man will always be loved here and always be a hero ! but i think now is the right time for him to leave ! weve had the best out of him id rather he left on a high than on a low !

will miss him though !

theres only one NACHO NOVO . . . . .(8) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Got to laugh... He got offered a contract and turned it down, if you are that desperate to stay take the contract that was offered.

Same goes to Boyd, Broadfoot etc.

I think he is one of the lowest paid players we have.

He should be on a lot more than what he is and he has a right to reject what was offered.

He is well within his rights to reject it, just don't bleat on about not wanting to leave when you don't have to.

he is getting offered absolute pennies compared to his teammates. That is demoralizing

he is over the hill,all good things come to an end,he did us a turn and we payed him the most he will ever earn in his career,time now right to part ways.i wish him well.

Love the wee guy tae bits. But if he wants more money for his family and stuff then fair enough, he deserves it.

aye fair does, must be such a fucking finicial struggle on £9,000 odd a week (tu)

Love the wee guy tae bits. But if he wants more money for his family and stuff then fair enough, he deserves it.

(tu) Well said.

He has done us proud. Can't blame him for looking after his family.

I'd head to Spain if Rangers can't afford to keep him. Back home in the sun.

For what the wee man has done for us i'm very grateful, he has produced so many times on the big occasions for us, uefa cup semi final, league clincher a few years ago at hibs etc! he's had the attitude that every rangers player should aspire to have and has the heart of a lion, we'll be sad to see him leave but as said before we will move on! Definately deserves a testimonial!

be a bad day for me to, not the most talented player i've seen in the red wite and blue but he comes up with the goods more often than not[goal vs hibs on helicopter sunday, pen vs fiorentina, first touch goal in the cf anybody?] also gets it right up the mhanks at every oppurtunity, nacho=legend, ha ha samaras, fiting he s leaving as a champion, god bless nacho novo, ooooooohhhhhh nacho nacho man , i wanna be a nacho man, god bless and good journey ya wee fucking legend!