POTY last night - Scott Brown

I was at the POTY awards last night which was ok......the Gers players all turned up late and left early to go back to Ibrox......Walter and Durranty both smashed.

But.....it was a black tie affair and Scott Brown turned up in jeans, trainer and t-shirt......if that wasn't funny enough he was spouting to Jimmy Calderwood and Jimmy Nicholl how bad Mowbray was and that Lennon had no balls!! The astounding thing was that Lennon was about 20ft away and Brown wasn't exactly talking under his breath, don't think he heard but great way to behave. Then to top it off he began necking his drinks and spitting it over the bar!!

Nice guy..........I think it's fair to say you wouldn't get any of the Champions doing that!!

I don't remember who said it but Brown was called "a lego eating cunt" on here and I can't look at him now without having a laugh at that.

Yes I remember that in one of the match threads. Best description of him I've read!

Posters are actually beggining to annoy me on this now! This is the bears den and we get new threads about what a celtic player did last night, we get new topics on im a new member and just saying hi, and we get four of the same topics started all the time. Can we start making posting in appropriate areas??!!

:craphead::craphead::craphead: