Newcastle friendly

gordov

Jawdees :anguish:

Mackums :anguish::anguish::anguish:

They both smell of shite.

Sunderland would be the most catholic of the two but at least they sorta keep themselve's to themselve's.

Geordie's just go on and on about how they are the "biggest" club in the world just going through a rough patch the last 50 odd year's.

Could do without them coming up tbh.

We aren't a catholic club mate. The vast majority of SAFC supporters who follow the old firm support Rangers.

Didn't know that.

Most people from here connect sunderland with cltic though. It's probably due to Niall Quinn in all honesty.

I remember seeing tri-colour's at the ground regularly and the club shop sold Ireland scarves, well this happenened on the official website anyway.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate friendlies. Last one I went to was Rangers 0-0 Brussia Monchengladbach. Worst game of my life without doubt. It was absolutely terrible.

Geovanni Elber was on trial for them that day kev? I was there 2 unfortunately :(

I hate friendlies. Last one I went to was Rangers 0-0 Brussia Monchengladbach. Worst game of my life without doubt. It was absolutely terrible.

I do believe this to be true :wink:

Sunderland would be the most catholic of the two but at least they sorta keep themselve's to themselve's.

Geordie's just go on and on about how they are the "biggest" club in the world just going through a rough patch the last 50 odd year's.

We aren't a catholic club mate. The vast majority of SAFC supporters who follow the old firm support Rangers.

Didn't know that.

Most people from here connect sunderland with cltic though. It's probably due to Niall Quinn in all honesty.

I remember seeing tri-colour's at the ground regularly and the club shop sold Ireland scarves, well this happenened on the official website anyway.

No probs mate. The local paper actually does a survey after every season and ever since I can remember Rangers have always finished top in the ‘second club’ poll (Hartlepool always come second)

In terms of the Tri-colour at the SOL; then yeah a few appear on a matchday, but there’s not the millions that people think. However I admit, when Keane took charge a number of plastic paddy’s from around the UK started to attend the games; thankfully they have all since disappeared – along with those fucking daft Guinness hats.

I cannot understand why people get excited about friendlies; the old firm must be the only supporters in the world who think friendlies are competitive and that if a player does well in a non tackling fitness work out he is a superstar.

It's more to do with going down south and drinking most of the day with other fan's.

I don't think people care much about the match itself.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

This game :anguish:

Makems are the English version of Dundonians , smelly inbred taig lovers

Doesn't Newcastle have one of the largest Irish clubs in the North of England? Not to mention the fact one of the largest Celtic supporting branches in England?

So large they can't fill a bus. Tyneside is an area of 1m people so you'll have diaspora but everyone supports the toon. There will be more Newcastle fans in Strathclyde, than OF fans in Tyneside. I know of 10 from Glasgow alone who are season ticket holders.