Soltic

Sol, Sol, wherever you may be, on the verge on lunacy!!!

Wouldnt be to worried if they signed him, they had Robbie Keane who is wan o' e besht strikurs in e world and wot did he do? Helped them win 6 games that didnt matter.

Campbell would stroll the SPL.

Nah mate I dont think so. No were near good enough anymore. A little like Davie weir run at him with a bit of pace he will struggle badly

To be fair, Campbell's actually quicker than most people give him credit for. Once he gets going he's pretty quick. He isn't Agbonlahor quick obviously, but for a big 35 year old, he's quite a quick and powerful runner.

Nah mate I dont think so. No were near good enough anymore. A little like Davie weir run at him with a bit of pace he will struggle badly

To be fair, Campbell's actually quicker than most people give him credit for. Once he gets going he's pretty quick. He isn't Agbonlahor quick obviously, but for a big 35 year old, he's quite a quick and powerful runner.

Even now he's still quick.

I remember in the Wigan game there was a straight race between him and Rodallega for the ball and he absolutly murdered him.

Sol, Sol, wherever you may be, on the verge on lunacy!!!

Wouldnt be to worried if they signed him, they had Robbie Keane who is wan o' e besht strikurs in e world and wot did he do? Helped them win 6 games that didnt matter.

Non-existent in the two old firm games, shitest in the one that mattered

Lennon is not the manager so i wouldnt worry too much about wwhat the rhags are saying about them , the new man will come in and sign his own players he wont be happy if all the money is spunked on some players Lennon wants :lol:

Can't say the Scottish Player of the Year struggles too badly. You just have to look at his defencive record.

what I mean is if players target him like most do with big davie, then Campbell will struggle. The thing that helps Weir is that his reading and understanding of the game is first class. and I dont think Sol is near his level.