Celtic to break the bank for Boyd

KingKirk

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either the Sun editors are;

A) Struggling for a story/sales and think that this will boost the income for a day.

Or...

B) They have actually got wind of this from a reliable source.

I can't see why they'd risk whatever reputation they have over a bonkers story like this. I daresay there's nothing stopping the scum from throwing their hat in the ring for Boyd's (free) signature.

The answer is 'A' every time.

The Sun is a notorious newspaper, noted for its lies and innuendo.

Ask the good people of Larkhall what they think of this gutter rag and you'd best stand back a good few feet as they let rip. :angry:

King should be ashamed of himself - then again, he works for The Sun - how shamefaced can you get after that?

Surely not a hope of that happening. If boyds a bear like he says he is he would never ever consider this, and he should come out in tomorrows papers an say its pure shit. Sue the cunts. But if he did.........I'm starting to get fucking raging even thinking about it. Can't imagine the jungles would be happy with it as well.

I'm sure the story is true i.e. Lawell putting together a package for Boyd, after all why wouldn't he try to get .. for FREE, the SPL's all time top goalscorer. It would be remiss of him if he didn't try.

However, just because he is putting together a package for him doesn't mean Boyd knows anything about it, or that he would even, in his wildest dreams (or nightmare !!) consider pulling on the green & grey of THEM.

Bowt wrong with the story but the insinuation that it would be even seriously considered is laughable.

IF this is a true story the mhankies are scoring points of us by offering our top striker more money kris Boyd should grab this opportunity with both hands and release a statement saying

I SAID NO THANKS

THERE A BUNCH OF WANKS

People taking this seriously sad.gif ffs.

There will be masses buying there rag today but if people reckon this is true ffs.

I will happily parade around Sauchihall st with 0 clothes on if KB signs for them.

EDIT- This story is getting right on my chump. Not 1 other rag is running it, none have updated there sites and these cunts at the Sun are pulling our chains. Liewell spouting the pish as Ellis and SDM meet today?

For the record I don't believe this will happen. The story looks very like mischief making from the Tims however before we rush to condemn it is penned by Iain King who among other things is Barry Ferguson's biographer, Andy Goram's biographer and Ian Durrant's which surely gives him some level of insight and connection. It is surely not outside the realms of possibility to suggest someone, somewhere suggested this story to make a certain Rangers board a bit more active in the signing up players department. Or am I just a cynic?

end of season, struggling for any decent stories to write about, under pressure to sell papers. how the hell are these guys allowed to print this pish. surely his editor must have been asking him if he was serious. how he allowed it in the paper is beyond me. i have more faith in transfer rumours.com than i do in this shitey paper

For the record I don't believe this will happen. The story looks very like mischief making from the Tims however before we rush to condemn it is penned by Iain King who among other things is Barry Ferguson's biographer, Andy Goram's biographer and Ian Durrant's which surely gives him some level of insight and connection. It is surely not outside the realms of possibility to suggest someone, somewhere suggested this story to make a certain Rangers board a bit more active in the signing up players department. Or am I just a cynic?

You could be right tbh mate. Make the board offer that little bit more for him. He wants to stay imho and maybe hes forcing the board to offer 20k a wk or whatever he wants

That wee prick king was just on real radio sport news saying he knows for a fact Boyd has asked his teammates for advise on the move! Haha

Darryl, the man who peddles the TRUTH from the Times? hahahahahahahahahahaha

It was Iain King that wrote the story.

That wee prick king was just on real radio sport news saying he knows for a fact Boyd has asked his teammates for advise on the move! Haha

Darryl, the man who peddles the TRUTH from the Times? hahahahahahahahahahaha

It was Iain King that wrote the story.

I read that as clyde 1 lol and i thought he meant Darryl King. I knew it was iain who wrote the story lol.

My bad doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

In theory it would be an excellent move by sellck, they still haven't got over mojo and would be trying to inflict the same pain on us.

Boyd isn't the type of personality that would be up for this though, and i would imagine this has been dreamt up to sell a few newspapers.