Ellis deal done?

warden90

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link only works if you are a member. Cut and paste the jist of it.

Originally Posted by BdTS

By approximately this time tomorrow night, the info will be proven correct or otherwise.

Quote:

...because that's what my information was.

That's why myself, OnlyOneAmoruso, NL, Ajax etxc have all said 'within 10 days'.....tomorrow is more or less d-day.

Fairly late on tomorrow before anyone pins me down on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northampton_loyalist

I'm going to contradict BdTS here slightly, I think what he said has been taken slightly wrong RE tonight and it is understandable in the context of what he wrote. He can contradict me if he disagrees with what is below.....

HE will receive absolute and 100% confirmation this evening of the validity of his source, an official announcement will be slightly longer in the coming. Something is either happening today or not which will 100% prove him correct, the official announcement will be, as it was always going to be, at a specified time. Todays events will not be public (unless there is a leak, which is perfectly possible).

One thing I will say is that should today's events unfold as indicated, nobody will have long to wait at all.

Quote:

There'll be more than me confirming it's true if what's scheduled to happen happens.

But yeah, your right to clear that up actually. Smart Arse!

(tu) Cheers mate.

I won't get excited this time though and will wait and see,

something may be happening today but it may not which means also it may have happened but all in secret and if it happens tomorrow maybe we will know more but then maybe not if in reality nothing is happening....which means nothing ever happened nor ever will happen

a clear summary of the situation :craphead:

:lol: It's regarding the amount of money we have to spend, and the type of players we're after...obviously we won't be launching Man City sums of money around the place, but the players I've heard talked about are so much more exciting than anything the Championship/SPL has to offer :D

Spill :ph34r:

:lol: It's regarding the amount of money we have to spend, and the type of players we're after...obviously we won't be launching Man City sums of money around the place, but the players I've heard talked about are so much more exciting than anything the Championship/SPL has to offer :D

Spill :ph34r:

Bresciano? Tonel? Lovenkrands? Smith? :sherlock:

PM? :pipe:

I personally doubt Ellis will ever be the owner of Rangers.

I dont think anyone at the club takes him or his bid seriously.

AJ is on the official site today and seems to suggest he will be running things for the foreseeable future...He says relations with the ban are a lot better now we dont need to go through Murray Group.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100604/alastair-johnston-exclusive_2254024_2064863

AJ is on the official site today and seems to suggest he will be running things for the foreseeable future...He says relations with the ban are a lot better now we dont need to go through Murray Group.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100604/alastair-johnston-exclusive_2254024_2064863

:wink:

Maybe his last interview as chairman....

something may be happening today but it may not which means also it may have happened but all in secret and if it happens tomorrow maybe we will know more but then maybe not if in reality nothing is happening....which means nothing ever happened nor ever will happen

a clear summary of the situation :craphead:

exactly bsb, it's all as clear as mud (tu)