Andrew Driver

gbm1989

Driver is fast and has a good delivery and can also take a set piece.

700k ? definitely.

He is the sort of left winger we have been looking for.

no he hasnt and no he cant

his final ball is shocking and he cannot hit a dead ball

:wink:

In your opinion :wink:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Driver is fast and has a good delivery and can also take a set piece.

700k ? definitely.

He is the sort of left winger we have been looking for.

no he hasnt and no he cant

his final ball is shocking and he cannot hit a dead ball

:wink:

In your opinion :wink:

:lol:

no mate, its a fact

Andy Driver :praise:

Quality player

Fuckin rapid and can cross, score a goal and take a free kick.

As you can see I rate him and 700k would be a fantastic deal.

anyone can be made to look haf decent on youtube

4 minutes is fuck all

hes pish

(tu)

You must not like him

He isn't pish, i could see your point as his crossing i debatable etc but he has frightening pace and is the sort of winger we need.

We need a fast winger who will give us width and he can certainly do that.

He isn't pish but I respect your opinion on his crossing ability but i think if he came to us he would get 10-15 assists and chip in with a few goals too.

He is suited to the Scottish game aswell. :wink:

You must not like him

He isn't pish, i could see your point as his crossing i debatable etc but he has frightening pace and is the sort of winger we need.

He isn't pish but I respect your opinion on his crossing ability but i think if he came to us he would get 10-15 assists and chip in with a few goals too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lay off the drugs mate.

You must not like him

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lay off the drugs mate.

Explain what i said there which got that reply ?

He has frightening pace but i said its debatable about his crossing ability.

what you on about :lol: ?

All of it, frightening pace haha, only once have i seen him play good vs us and that was two year ago when we had McCulloch and Daily CB When they pulled it back from 2-0 down.

I would rather play fleck out left than spend 700K on a player who is very overated IMO. I Would have Ryan Flynn over him anyday aswell. Also found it funny that you said he could get near the same ammount of Assist's as steve davis haha.

All of it, frightening pace haha, only once have i seen him play good vs us and that was two year ago when we had McCulloch and Daily CB When they pulled it back from 2-0 down.

I would rather play fleck out left than spend 700K on a player who is very overated IMO. I Would have Ryan Flynn over him anyday aswell. Also found it funny that you said he could get near the same ammount of Assist's as steve davis haha.

I don't know how u could say he doesn't have frightening pace.

The good old Walter Smith mentality there, you would rather play Fleck out of position than an actual winger.

Flecks impressed in his actual position so why would you play him on the left ?

I may have been wrong about the assists but if he came here and fitted into a better team he would certainly get a good few assists.

Ryan Flynn :lol:

I don't know how u could say he doesn't have frightening pace.

The good old Walter Smith mentality there, you would rather play Fleck out of position than an actual winger.

Flecks impressed in his actual position so why would you play him on the left ?

I may have been wrong about the assists but if he came here and fitted into a better team he would certainly get a good few assists.

Ryan Flynn :lol:

Not realy, its the good old be safe with Money mentality, i would rather play our youth than go and spend 700k on a dud.

and as for Ryan Flynn, if you watch other SPL Games you would see he easily has alot more natural ability than Driver, and had a hand in all three goals when they drew 3-3 with celtic and scored 1. a winger isnt all about pace, no point being fast and then get to the by line and put in terrible crosses. Atleast Flynn looks to have a end product.

He has a good delivery tho.

your basing Flynn on a good performance against one of the worst Celtic teams I have ever seen ?

I watch other SPL games and the only games you see are against the old firm usually, the one game i seen with him was against Kilmarnock and he was poor and his so called end product was non existent when they needed it and he missed an absolute sitter.

Drivers performances against Celtic have been very good and he was superb against us when they beat us 4-2.

Hearts rejected a 3million bid last year if i remember correctly but i may be wrong.

700k would be an absolute steal for a 22 year old who could play in our first team already and has a lot of potential.

His main problem is he has been a bit injury prone in the last year.

and you are comparing him to one of the worst rangers teams we have seen a few year back ?.

Simply stating a game which he was fantastic in.

and yet when i pick out a game Flynn was fantastic in its because of how poor celtic were ? how ironic :BELM:

and you are comparing him to one of the worst rangers teams we have seen a few year back ?.

Simply stating a game which he was fantastic in.

and yet when i pick out a game Flynn was fantastic in its because of how poor celtic were ? how ironic :BELM:

You were using that game to show how good he was and i simply just said games which he was good in aswell.

You missed the Celtic games which Driver was good in aswell.

You must not like him

i dont mind him, i just think he is over-rated, vastly over-rated

he doesnt have skill and cant hit a decent cross or dead ball

crossing is vital for a winger, not just pace

as a winger, hes shite, pace is useless if ye cant cross the ball after getting to the byeline

he could maybe be a neil mccann/lovenkrands type striker if he brushed up on his finishing but he lacks too many skills to be a good winger

(tu)

btw hearts had a ridiculous 5m price tag on his head, then the lad disappeared and was posted missing for months

hes not good enough for us and probably never will be

but ive nothing against the boy, i like the jambos

I think he's overrated but to say he doesn't have pace is ridiculous, he's fast as fuck.

Andy Driver is pish!

He's injury-prone, inconsistant, has a terrible touch, piss poor delivery, and struggles to beat his man... he's one of the most overrated players in Scotland and Craig Conway is twice the player!

For 700k It would be a decent signing and as for playing John Fleck wide left NO.Fleck has always played either as the second striker or in behind the front two,play him there,show some patience and we could have a special player in a year or two.

For 700k It would be a decent signing and as for playing John Fleck wide left NO.Fleck has always played either as the second striker or in behind the front two,play him there,show some patience and we could have a special player in a year or two.

John should never be played wide left ever again, it will ruin him, not make him

And given patience from fans, we will have a special player in a year or 2

(tu)