Rangers Banner Spotted

BigAmo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw two union flags(and one of them said Rangers)Amongst thousands of St. George banners,so tell me again,why do some of you people persist in thinking England are representing Great Britain? <cr>

I saw two union flags(and one of them said Rangers)Amongst thousands of St. George banners,so tell me again,why do some of you people persist in thinking England are representing Great Britain? <cr>

I suppose you think it's a coincidence that England fans used to have Union Jacks right up until the fiasco of the scottish parliament came into being. If you want to blame anyone for the rise in English nationalism blame the Scots and the scummy labour party

I suppose you think it's a coincidence that England fans used to have Union Jacks right up until the fiasco of the scottish parliament came into being. If you want to blame anyone for the rise in English nationalism blame the Scots and the scummy labour party

quote of the year.

Great to see,now everyone knows every single Rangers fan supports England as well (tu)

Thats slightly OTT, I have an English mother and as a Gers fan I would love to see them knocked out at the group stage (even though that won't happen)

You used to be cool :lol:

You used to be cool :lol:

Lets be serious the average english punter couldn't give a flying fuck about Scotland, they see us as a drain on the UK economy. They definately don't think when England are playing in the WC that they are playing for the UK as a whole, they are playing for England and the english nation.

Unlike some anglified scots who still look on England as the mother country and see anyone who dares suggest Scotland is better off with their own parliament and independent as nothing short of treason. :5260:

Good to see!

Right il bite.. Scotland will NOT be better off if we were independant.. Higher taxes and more restrictions and a higher VAT rate.

The union IS the best option for scotland.

You could well be right and I have no objection to the Union. I do object to the view of some on this site that unless you are pro union and anti catholic you are not a real Rangers fan. :21:

Agree with the few who want england knocked out. Cant stand all this ohh were not British not Scottish. I'm as big a rangers fans as you will get and still hate england even though ive got lots of family down there. Do you think for a minute they would be supporting Scotland if we were there ? Get a grip honestly.

Agree with the few who want england knocked out. Cant stand all this ohh were not British not Scottish. I'm as big a rangers fans as you will get and still hate england even though ive got lots of family down there. Do you think for a minute they would be supporting Scotland if we were there ? Get a grip honestly.

You have a right not to support England but this excuse is getting tiresome.

Do you do do everything in life based on what other people would do ?.

The English support Andy Murray at Wimbledon do you think the Scots would support an Englishman up here if the roles were reversed ?