New kit

grovesy

just played a game a football for about a hour with the new top on and its roasting and got heavy with sweat

a think the players mite struggle abit

The players kit is entirely different. We buy replicas. Not got it yet but got a gift card for DW sports from the kids i coach at football. But for some reason DW charge £42.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just played a game a football for about a hour with the new top on and its roasting and got heavy with sweat

The players kit is entirely different. We buy replicas. Not got it yet but got a gift card for DW sports from the kids i coach at football. But for some reason DW charge £42.

Surely if the players kits were entirely different they would offer the supporters the chance to buy them?

Surely if the players kits were entirely different they would offer the supporters the chance to buy them?

For some reason we don't get the chance. You can buy test quality rugby shirts at £100 and in the USA you can get official game jerseys for the big 4 sports but you can pay up to $250 for them.

At a rough guess, a match quality shirt wopuld probably upwards of £75

Will we be getting Retro style Training gear this season? The tracksuits the England squad are wearing are class and would love to see something similar with Rangers.

Are we definately getting the Retro look for the Rangers , that Ingerland have ? hope so that would be well :drool:

Will we be getting Retro style Training gear this season? The tracksuits the England squad are wearing are class and would love to see something similar with Rangers.

Are we definately getting the Retro look for the Rangers , that Ingerland have ? hope so that would be well :drool:

I really hope so, I usually swerve the training gear but the England tracksuits are really smart so hopefully we'll get similar.

right, yeez know i dont like the new kit, i havnt bought one since we were made by Nike

just back from holiday and we saw some guys with it on

so the wee mans been bugging me to get him it, so i grudgingly agreed

went down to craigleith edinburgh to get it, only to find out they have very little Rangers gear in stock, hardly any in fact, was then told they do not have any infants or toddlers kits and wont be getting them anytime soon

i was the 3rd person in today asking for it, all been told no, thats around 100 pounds in 1 morning of missed sales, not much but 3 different families none the less.

we were offered the chance of the real madrid strip, chelsea kit, liverpool kit, scotland kit, even celtic kit, fuckin joke, cant get him the Rangers strip anywhere in Scotlands capital city, i was so angry but certainly not surprised, this JJB deal is and always has been a disgrace in my opinion

Aye we may have got a lump sum to start it off and we may be guaranteed around 3m per year, but im sure from our annual accounts before the deal we made more money from the club shops, its a joke, the stock in the JJB's is shocking, and the Kudos from having our own club shop around the UK was much more impressive than having a few stands in some JJB stores which in general are shite anyway.

This isnt the first time weve struggled to get Rangers stuff from the JJB shops

probably need to order it online now, dont really want to though, certainly shouldnt have to, i should be able to go into any sports shop in Scotland, even the UK and buy the kit for the biggest club in Scotland

fuck JJB, i hate them

rant over troops

:(

right, yeez know i dont like the new kit, i havnt bought one since we were made by Nike

just back from holiday and we saw some guys with it on

so the wee mans been bugging me to get him it, so i grudgingly agreed

went down to craigleith edinburgh to get it, only to find out they have very little Rangers gear in stock, hardly any in fact, was then told they do not have any infants or toddlers kits and wont be getting them anytime soon

i was the 3rd person in today asking for it, all been told no, thats around 100 pounds in 1 morning of missed sales, not much but 3 different families none the less.

we were offered the chance of the real madrid strip, chelsea kit, liverpool kit, scotland kit, even celtic kit, fuckin joke, cant get him the Rangers strip anywhere in Scotlands capital city, i was so angry but certainly not surprised, this JJB deal is and always has been a disgrace in my opinion

Aye we may have got a lump sum to start it off and we may be guaranteed around 3m per year, but im sure from our annual accounts before the deal we made more money from the club shops, its a joke, the stock in the JJB's is shocking, and the Kudos from having our own club shop around the UK was much more impressive than having a few stands in some JJB stores which in general are shite anyway.

This isnt the first time weve struggled to get Rangers stuff from the JJB shops

probably need to order it online now, dont really want to though, certainly shouldnt have to, i should be able to go into any sports shop in Scotland, even the UK and buy the kit for the biggest club in Scotland

fuck JJB, i hate them

rant over troops

:(

That is truly bad form , and as you state also not to clever on the money front , if you need to order it ( and wait for the delivery ! ) think the Rangers shop online is doing free delivery if you spend £25 or over

I remember the good old days of having Rangers shops and for younger Bears i bet it was a big exciting treat ,to go to the Rangers shop and get the new kit , rather than jjb , Would love to see the Rangers shops back

That is truly bad form , and as you state also not to clever on the money front , if you need to order it ( and wait for the delivery ! ) think the Rangers shop online is doing free delivery if you spend £25 or over

I remember the good old days of having Rangers shops and for younger Bears i bet it was a big exciting treat ,to go to the Rangers shop and get the new kit , rather than jjb , Would love to see the Rangers shops back

I remeber my first visit to the only Rangers shop there was. The one on the Copland road. I can still remember what i got to this day. I dark blue fleece like jacket that was itchy, the old Umbro home shirt with the red white and blue collar, a scarf that i still have and a pair of blue shin pads with a Rangers sticker on it.

happy days