*** 27th June Round of 16 Games Thread ***

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting this one early so you can get your England hatred out before tomorrow. (tu)

Honestly, I would prefer England instead of Germany. England has gone the longest without winning the WC whereas West Germany/Germany has won a few.

Stilllll... England has to watch out for Ozeil.

I'm hoping England get humped, as a Scotsman I'm fed up with all the adverts for Nationwide goods featuring "has been" English managers and 2nd rate footballers(Crouch features in at least 2, and has only played for 10 min) If Scotland were the only representative (some hope) do you think we'd see past Scottish managers and footballers featuring in Nationwide adverts, our money pays for these goods too.

C'mon Germany :beer1:

I'm hoping England get humped, as a Scotsman I'm fed up with all the adverts for Nationwide goods featuring "has been" English managers and 2nd rate footballers(Crouch features in at least 2, and has only played for 10 min) If Scotland were the only representative (some hope) do you think we'd see past Scottish managers and footballers featuring in Nationwide adverts, our money pays for these goods too.

It's all about money with you,isn't it? :rolleyes:

It's all about money with you,isn't it? :rolleyes:

Not me or any true Scot, it's the English who are having their pockets felt :rolleyes:

I hope England get destroyed, but if they don't concede too early in the match then they may cause an upset....

LOL, such overrating of a German side which is not better than England.

On paper yes, England probably have better players. Germany work far better as a team though. You just need to look at the pervious matches in this WC to see that.

Please Germany, fucking do them.

If not, I won't be too disappointed because I cannot fucking wait to read the gutted messages on here after wee Leo destroys them just like Diego did in 86.

I'll sleep easy tonight knowing that you won't be winning any World Cup in the near future. :beer1:

Ozil>>Lampard. :pipe: