SIXTY SIX

:craphead: WHAT HAPPENED IN SIXTY SIX?? :craphead:

Some guy hit the bar and was awarded a goal,

Image33.jpg

And ever since then Lineker et all have been screaming to get goal line technology in so ridiculous desicions that end up making the wrong team win games can be rectified. In an ideal world Argentina won the WC in SIXTY SIX, and England lost 4-2 to Germany in 2010. I'm sure they'd be over the moon with that re-write of history.

A country from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland proceeded to win a trophy known as the World cup. However in a country next to England there is a bunch of jealous cunts known only as the Tartan Trannies, it is said they thought they were going to win the 1974 world cup, however this didn't happen.

So to cut a long story short England won the world cup, Scotland never and now some people in Scotland kid themselfs on that had Scotland won it they would never mention it again10310.gif

A country from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland proceeded to win a trophy known as the World cup. However in a country next to England there is a bunch of jealous cunts known only as the Tartan Trannies, it is said they thought they were going to win the 1974 world cup, however this didn't happen.

So to cut a long story short England won the world cup, Scotland never and now some people in Scotland kid themselfs on that had Scotland won it they would never mention it again10310.gif

Atleast people in Scotland know how to post emoticons :sherlock:

Oh, and SIXTY SIX.

Atleast people in Scotland know how to post emoticons 10310.gif

Oh, and SIXTY SIX.

Oh my bad i never left a space! Im not English but there yae go eh?

Must be murder wanting to wander round in a skirt and flashing your baws to people. Ah well 1966 something that old bonnie Scotland will never achieve. Never know mate you might have a tournament in 2 year, one can dream eh?

Oh, and SIXTY SIX.

No, that's not what you're doing wrong! :lol:

Oh, and SIXTY SIX.

No, that's not what you're doing wrong! laugh.gif

Oh forgive me please. Anyway get a fucking grip they won it the trannies never. Get over it ffs

Oh, and SIXTY SIX.

Must be murder wanting to wander round in a skirt and flashing your baws to people. Ah well 1966 something that old bonnie Scotland will never achieve. Never know mate you might have a tournament in 2 year, one can dream eh?

At least we have the Baws to flash :lol:

SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX

Jules Rimet came back to to Britain in SIXTY SIX :pipe:

Oh, and SIXTY SIX.

At least we have the Baws to flash laugh.gif

Aye well i suppose mate i lost ma baws anguish.gif

SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX SIXTY SIX

Jules Rimet came back to to Britain in SIXTY SIX :pipe:

Aye he came, he saw, and left never to return :craphead:

Nice to see those who hate the country they live in having a go at it. And yet the moan about tims who do the same thing. Nice irony.

i don't live there mate,i live in glasgow :wink:

I wasnt talking about you and I am not your mate you fucking piece of scum :mad: