Kris Boyd officially signs for Middlesbrough

How could any Rangers man leave for Middlesborough. How could any Rangers man sign for a team on the decline. How could any Rangers man join a team full of t@igs. How could a Rangers man sign for a team managed by Gordon Strachan...

How could he come out with what he did...?

I'm delighted to finally have my future sorted out. I've had a few offers to consider and it's been a case of talking to my family about the positivies and negatives of each one.

'Middlesbrough have always been very appealing. Gordon Strachan has big plans and made me feel wanted.

'I first met him in January and he impressed me at that meeting.

:wanker:

Where's that from Muff?

A middlesborough forum, and tomorows rhags.

So he made out he may stay if Walter did knowing that ginger tosser had impressed him ?

Nasty taste in the mouth..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a wank... after saying "me staying at Rangers will depend on what happens with Walter" Walter signs up and then boyd goes to team up with wee ginger, fat skippy, barry robson and mick the prick!

doh 40K a week isn't enough to live in that shithole, play in that wee stadium, play for that boss and with those team mates.... you made your bed kris.

Well what I said and got slated for was right all along, it was all about the money for Kris Boyd!

Hopefully a lot see him for what he is now...

I do, he's a cunt of the very highest order.

Well what I said and got slated for was right all along, it was all about the money for Kris Boyd!

If he was in it for the money, he would have gone to Turkey!

20k a week at the team you love with winning trophies and playing in Europe

OR

40k a week at a shit team, crawling with tims, playing in a shit stadium, in front of shit fans, in a shit city.

Kris Boyd's a traitor.

He's doubled his money to go down south and to a vastly smaller club. Think we both know he was never going to leave the UK.

He should have left when Birmingham wanted him, think most would have accepted that more than what he's done now.

He's doubled his money to go down south and to a vastly smaller club. Think we both know he was never going to leave the UK.

He should have left when Birmingham wanted him, think most would have accepted that more than what he's done now.

I always knew he was out for the money and not for "improving himself" he could go to Rovers or Newcastle if he wanted to and play in some of the best stadiums in the world against some of the best players in what the english call "the best league in the world"

but no, for 5K a week more he will say no to the EPL clubs and go to boro. I hope they stay in the championship for quite some time.

Boro? What a fucking joke Boyd is. Boro you really have to laugh, did he think Man U were after him.

Hope he fails like fuck, and dont give me he was a great player for us, he has lied and treated the Rangers support like mugs.

Middlesbrough ffs?

Fat prick, fuck off and flop in England.

Guess it's official then, you moan about every player :rolleyes:

The irony of you saying I moan at every player. doh

I don't think I've once moaned about KT, Davie Weir or Kenny Miller... my three favourite Bears who, unlike Kris Boyd aren't dirty, lying bastards.

He knows a huge number of fans adore him for his goalscoring record and he suggests he'll stay if Walter stays. Walter stays, does Boyd? No. He fucks off to a team where he'll be partnering the fat Aussie. :anguish:

He's made his bed. Fuck him. Kenny Miller>>Kris Boyd.

I actually think EVERY single Bear should moan like fuck about this. If he chose Birmingham fair enough, the lure of the EPL would've been too much, but Boro ffs? Fuck off.

People can say what they want about Lafferty, but he is Rangers through and through! We need more players who WANT to play for the badge, Goram, Gough, McCoist all Loved the Rangers and wanted to play for us, we need to focus on our own players who want to play for us rather than the Boyds of this world who are only in it for themselves

Middlesbrough ffs?

I don't think I've once moaned about KT, Davie Weir or Kenny Miller... my three favourite Bears who, unlike Kris Boyd aren't dirty, lying bastards.

He knows a huge number of fans adore him for his goalscoring record and he suggests he'll stay if Walter stays. Walter stays, does Boyd? No. He fucks off to a team where he'll be partnering the fat Aussie. :anguish:

I actually think EVERY single Bear should moan like fuck about this. If he chose Birmingham fair enough, the lure of the EPL would've been too much, but Boro ffs? Fuck off.

Couldn't be arsed reading all that jumble...

You moan about almost every player in World football

People can say what they want about Lafferty, but he is Rangers through and through! We need more players who WANT to play for the badge, Goram, Gough, McCoist all Loved the Rangers and wanted to play for us, we need to focus on our own players who want to play for us rather than the Boyds of this world who are only in it for themselves

But he is shit at football - not a goalscorer, a target-man, a provider or a left winger/midfielder... a waste of £3.7m, Rangers man or not.

But he is shit at football - not a goalscorer, a target-man, a provider or a left winger/midfielder... a waste of £3.7m, Rangers man or not.

He's a die hard Rangers man like David Healy so he's automatically a hero no matter how limited his ability is.

Middlesbrough ffs?

Couldn't be arsed reading all that jumble...

You moan about almost every player in World football

Very convenient there Muff. Nothing I've said regarding Boyd is out of order in the slightest. Any moaning I've done is warranted and you know it.

I also disagree with your last "point". I could name about 100 players who've I've never had a bad word about. (tu)