The 'Become a Moderator' Contest

The people that want to be a Mod on any board shouldn’t get anywhere near it as you know they are gonna let the power go to their heads and get rid of people they don’t like.

You should discuss it on the mods board between yourselves, PM the lad you think would do the best job asking if he wants it. If he does all’s good, if he doesn’t you move on and pick another level headed person.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be mod, as i hate taigs, i would lynch them at an RM secret meeting and film it so all the members could view. I would also have a how to kill the taig section were RMers would vote in a kind of hostel type killing spree.

Also it is against the rules for anyone to boo God save the queen or Rule britania. Anyone caught lurking will have there keyboads stolen after i locate them using there IP address and have it replaced by a typewriter

I like it 00000042.gif

RFC52 gets my Vote boogie.png

Im glad you took it the right way mate 00000042.gif

Now your banned fuck off biggrin.gif

The people that want to be a Mod on any board shouldn’t get anywhere near it as you know they are gonna let the power go to their heads and get rid of people they don’t like.

You should discuss it on the mods board between yourselves, PM the lad you think would do the best job asking if he wants it. If he does all’s good, if he doesn’t you move on and pick another level headed person.

This is why you aren't a mod.

Nothing wrong with healthy competition.

:pipe:

There is when people WANT to be a mod, for the reasons i have already stated kiddo :)

I've probably missed this due to T in The Park...

I've never considered the position before, but now I do I think I would be good at it.

I have an extensive knowledge of Rangers F.C. over the last 40 years or so due to growing up in a family which never stops talking baout them :D

Also, I think I have turned my posting style round since y first year on the forum, where I was a bit of a dick at times :P I didn't used to visit the Bear's Den much, but have done so in the last 12 months and I'm thoroughly enjoy it.

I've been to many RM events and fundraisers where I have always contributed to bidding on items for charity, and I'm never shy of offering help to Rab and the rest of the guys :)

Neil Lennon's a repulsive wee prick :D

Has nobody been given the mods job yet? :sherlock:

There will be a big announcement in the next 48 hours :wink:

Who do you think it will be? :sherlock:

GovanFrontGers :sherlock:

I see you heard the same as myself.

And we posted at the same time as well near enough. Spooky :sherlock:

Who do you think it will be? :sherlock:

GovanFrontGers :sherlock:

All that moaning he would ban everyone.There would be no RM left. :craphead:

GovanFrontGers is apparently in the know as to who is getting it.

Did he PM you as well?

Yes but he didn't disclose much information on the subject and prefered if I wasn't to give out anything he did tell me.

He is a man who is in the loop thats for sure :wink:

And 2 months down the line, we still won't be in the know. :rolleyes:

I should be a mod as I'm even more desperate for attention and the respect of my peers than everyone else who has posted on this thread and handed over their dignity. :pipe:

Willing to be added as a mod, 1. Been a die hard blue nose since 1963, have not posted loads and have not gotten into stupid cyber battles with anyone here. More consolitary than argumentative. I am in Vancouver so regular evening time for me is when most of the posters are in bed. Believe Rangers fans should always be held to a higher standard than the scum. Have management/supervisory training, don't fall into any particular camp I am simply a Rangers fan who became a Rangers fan because they had the best Scottish players in their team when I first developed a love of fitba as an 8 yr old. Wis lifted ower the turnstile at Ibrox for 3 yrs. When a debate ensued on the Dennyloanhead Rangers supporters bus about what songs they should sing because some thought that " Party" tunes might no be appropriate with an 8 yr old on the bus I told them I wanted to hear Derry's Walls, The Cry, The Sash, Follow Follow and On the Green Grassy Slopes but without the add ons, a mighty cheer went up and we continued singing going to games all over Europe for the next 5 yrs. And finally I have a love for all things Rangers, and no time for anything to do with celtc football and athletic club. Tough but fair.

WATP.

Dr.Kip