'I should be a mod because i'm the fucking baws!'

That wraps that particular competition up! :pipe:

(tu)

I'm officially supporting Chambo.

That's the spirit.

Us virgins should stick together!

I'm withdrawing my support...

I meant Virgoans.

I should be a mod because...........nah i think there are more deserving members than me because for a start I've been on holiday all week and missed this and can't be arsed reading through 18 pages to see the reasons why anyone wants to win, but and that's a big BUT, i am Rangers through and through and tend to create the RFC threads on another well known site (myp2p forum)but i could be convinced if i was asked !!!

I see no point in this thread continuing, surey I am the leading candidate and should be sworn into office with no further delay.

If bluepeter dosen't get the gig your my second choice.

I will miss your wee fishing trips tho. :wink:

On second thought Boab would be an ideal candidate because he has fantastic copy & paste skills.

And great 'grass' skills.

Perfect for the job.

that was my thought exactly mate, if anyone says anything sectarian, Boab will ban you or tell admin lol

If not me and Colin instead then it'd be nice to have another Nationalist on board :sherlock:

He's a Nationalist awe right a British wan, ave jist enrolled him in the BNP. He's seen the error of his ways. Boab yer oan yer ain. :sherlock:

If not me and Colin instead then it'd be nice to have another Nationalist on board :sherlock:

He's a Nationalist awe right a British wan, ave jist enrolled him in the BNP. He's seen the error of his ways. Boab yer oan yer ain. :sherlock:

You wish, fester :sherlock: