The 'Become a Moderator' Contest

I feel have contributed much to RM in the past from the e-zine, front page articles and creating news threads.

All your threads are copy and paste ffs,i don't think you've made a thread by yourself,boabalina. :rolleyes:

Nonsense.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel have contributed much to RM in the past from the e-zine, front page articles and creating news threads.

All your threads are copy and paste ffs,i don't think you've made a thread by yourself,boabalina. :rolleyes:

Nonsense.

No it's not and you know it :sherlock:

Nonsense.

No it's not and you know it :sherlock:

No its not or I wouldn't have said it :sherlock:

I will turn the big ship around

A la Souness in 1986

You're going to allow tims onto the board?!

:ph34r:

Ah, ok - not EXACTLY like Souness then

Yojimbo (tu)

Phew, that's all right then.

Nonces are one thing, tims are where we should draw the line. Or was that an oxymoron?

YotravellingwilBEARy. (tu)

I will turn the big ship around

A la Souness in 1986

You're going to allow tims onto the board?!

:ph34r:

Ah, ok - not EXACTLY like Souness then

Yojimbo (tu)

Will you fuck off to FF when they offer you a position that you just couldn't turn down? :-D

I should be mod, as i hate taigs, i would lynch them at an RM secret meeting and film it so all the members could view. I would also have a how to kill the taig section were RMers would vote in a kind of hostel type killing spree.

Also it is against the rules for anyone to boo God save the queen or Rule britania. Anyone caught lurking will have there keyboads stolen after i locate them using there IP address and have it replaced by a typewriter

I should be mod, as i hate taigs, i would lynch them at an RM secret meeting and film it so all the members could view. I would also have a how to kill the taig section were RMers would vote in a kind of hostel type killing spree.

Also it is against the rules for anyone to boo God save the queen or Rule britania. Anyone caught lurking will have there keyboads stolen after i locate them using there IP address and have it replaced by a typewriter

I like it (tu)

RFC52 gets my Vote :wink: