The taigs are getting beat

how many of the starting 11 will be in the regular starting 11?

Cervi, Misun, Hooiveld, Loovens, Hinkel, McCourt, Caddis, Crosas, Brown, Rasmussen, McGowan

i cant even remember half of the players they have anymore cos they changed so many so quickly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cervi, Misun, Hooiveld, Loovens, Hinkel, McCourt, Caddis, Crosas, Brown, Rasmussen, McGowan

i cant even remember half of the players they have anymore cos they changed so many so quickly

All have chances to start regularly

Even McCourt, Ledley was playing.

Anyone else hear about the crowd trouble at the match? There were several arrests made as some of TGFITW fought with each other and policemen. Also, flares were let off and that apparently also got a few people angry. I would've posted an article about it but surprise surprise there isn't one.

Fucking scum.

Anyone else hear about the crowd trouble at the match? There were several arrests made as some of TGFITW fought with each other and policemen. Also, flares were let off and that apparently also got a few people angry. I would've posted an article about it but surprise surprise there isn't one.

Fucking scum.

Your spot on,there's nothing in the papers about it,if you go on to YOUTUBE and type in: celtic flares at PPL park ,you can see the flares,then cops and stewards moving in,then in the comments part its tims and Americans talking about the trouble,this started 10 minutes before the end a few got the jail,then some of them refused too leave at the end,more got the jail,a seen pictures of them getting put in the cop cars(no film of that,but)Its typical of our mhedia to ignore it,when it's them,but it would an International incident if it was us!!!I would link the youtube vids myself,but don't know how <cr> The pictures were on the Philly.com site,a blogger called "the goalkeeper"was doing a running commentry,him and others were posting the pictures on Philly.com and twitter.

Even McCourt, Ledley was playing.

Ledley was a 2nd half sub

Celtic Cervi; Hinkel, Loovens, Hooiveld (Mulgrew), (Rogne), Misun; Caddis, Brown (Wilson), Crosas (Ledley) McCourt (Forrest); Rasmussen (Hutchinson), McGowan (Sheridan).

Got to love the Americans for their response to that bunch of inbreds though. Any other group of fans would be screaming abuse, but they respond with a very well synchronised, "Fire hazard, Fire hazard!" :lol: