Bullard for Rangers

Doc_Gorman

Jama is the source you heard credible?

Not sure if you're being serious.

Well KERRZO text me with it and he feels its genuine. Its from someone well known within the club. one of his family members received a text from this person, he is at work and thats why he cant come online. He hasn't seen the text but has been told it is genuine.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Well KERRZO text me with it and he feels its genuine. Its from someone well known within the club. one of his family members received a text from this person, he is at work and thats why he cant come online. He hasn't seen the text but has been told it is genuine.

Cheers

Not disrespecting anyone Jama but i recieved the same info regarding Boyd and hadnt actually seen said email saying he would reamain at Rangers, along with Boss i posted this on here and the rest as they say is history 003.gif

Cheers

Also cheers and KERRZO if this doesnt happen then :sherlock: ...

ko ilu :h34rt:

Oh aye, totally forgot about this.

Basically, Hull are desperate to get rid of Bullard. I heard the chief sports reporter of the Hull daily newspaper on TalkSport a few days ago. The story is as follows;

Bullard has a clause in his contract that means every time he plays 30 games, his wage rises by around 10%. He's on £40,000 a week just now or thereabouts and has made 20 appearances for Hull, who are in the shitter financially. So, if he was to play a full season, he wouldn't be a kick in the arse off £60,000 p/w with the Tigers, hence the desperation to get rid of him.

I honestly think if we could offer Hull £15k a week for him, they'd take it. In fact, Adam Pearson has already admitted they'd be willing to heavily fund any loan just so that the clauses in the contract aren't triggered.

If we're offering the chance of guaranteed CL football, you just never know....

The guy from Hull on TalkSport (I heard it myself, live the other day) said his wages go up by 15 grand every 30 games.

So by the start of next season he will be on about 60 grand a week, basic and if Hull are still in the Championship that sort of money could ruin them.

Oh aye, totally forgot about this.

Basically, Hull are desperate to get rid of Bullard. I heard the chief sports reporter of the Hull daily newspaper on TalkSport a few days ago. The story is as follows;

Bullard has a clause in his contract that means every time he plays 30 games, his wage rises by around 10%. He's on £40,000 a week just now or thereabouts and has made 20 appearances for Hull, who are in the shitter financially. So, if he was to play a full season, he wouldn't be a kick in the arse off £60,000 p/w with the Tigers, hence the desperation to get rid of him.

I honestly think if we could offer Hull £15k a week for him, they'd take it. In fact, Adam Pearson has already admitted they'd be willing to heavily fund any loan just so that the clauses in the contract aren't triggered.

If we're offering the chance of guaranteed CL football, you just never know....

The guy from Hull on TalkSport (I heard it myself, live the other day) said his wages go up by 15 grand every 30 games.

So by the start of next season he will be on about 60 grand a week, basic and if Hull are still in the Championship that sort of money could ruin them.

That's the one mate.

Who the fuck struck that deal?! I'd be playing on a broken leg if I'd signed up to that.

He’s just another McCulloch.

:lol:

As a footballer Jimmy Bullard is the polar opposite of Lee McCulloch

Never noticed that comment.

Makes you wonder if people actually watch football doh

i think hes being honest but not sure myself Sandy.

What you think about this mate?

Would be a good signing IMO If he could play the majority of the games. Great set piece taker too.

Would be a good signing IMO If he could play the majority of the games. Great set piece taker too.

Where would he fit in though?

This is the biggest attraction for me. We need someone like that for our CL games as it will be the best chance of a goal against the big teams possibly

One thing that would be a concern with signing Bullard (assuming Eagles is signed) is that we'd more than likely go

Davis Bullard McCulloch Eagles

That is, if we were to continue with 4-4-2.

i will take a stab at walter wanting 5 in midfield next year or even dropping mcculloch as much as that would kill walter to do so

did someone say he can take a dead ball? mmm weve not had that for a while, our set pieces are embarrassing normally

(tu)

after watching the world cup, i would love to see a new formation - maybe a 4-1-3-2 - or 4-3-1-2 just take a chane in one of the games. so imo bullard is going to be ( has to be ) beside davis in CM or behind the front two.

Perhaps Smith realises/doesn't think that one or two holding midfielders is actually needed in the SPL.

I still haven't figured out the necessity for a holding player at home to Falkirk or St Mirren.

i will take a stab at walter wanting 5 in midfield next year or even dropping mcculloch as much as that would kill walter to do so

did someone say he can take a dead ball? mmm weve not had that for a while, our set pieces are embarrassing normally

(tu)

davis's free kicks were suprisingly good last year

with the money we save from the players we lost in the summer wage-wise, we could get together 30K a week for JB Hull will be desperate to get him off the wage bill and Bullard will get (probably his only chance) to play champions league football and also team up with big Lee again

at first I thought this was a wind up, but it's not impossible! :wink:

Oh, and to the 212 guests viewing this, GIRFUY F*nian BASTARDS! 53 And Counting