Bullard for Rangers

Doc_Gorman

anybody that thinks Bulard is the answer is deluded, as i said let that ginger prick Lennon get him

Shut it ya feenyan cunt. So you would rather see us get Healy instead of Eagles and Bullard.

Away tae fuck ya potato picking cunt.

irs morons like you that put folk off posting on forums.

shaun lol nice timmy name

RETARD

Listen mate if it puts you off posting on here we're all happy. Naecunt on this likes you so do us a favour and fuck off?

We dont want you opinion and thats what the forums are about so go away.

Shaun isn't so much timmy but Sean is. Declans even a better name than Harold:lol:

like you actually know people other than your boyfriend ? :pipe:

look shauny if its a date your after i'm not interested :P

Gayest comment I've ever seen on this board?

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no thanks, it would be a disgrace if we signed him

How would it be a disgrace?

Couldn't give Thomson a new contract but could give this constantly injured past it player 15k + on loan, disgrace if you ask me, i didn't mind losing Thomson if we get in a winger not another CM who has a long list of injuries

no chance we will sign him anyway

I think too many people want him because he is a bit of a character.

I think he is q decent footballer who would thrive at rangers so for that reason alone I hope he comes.

Theres no reason why he wouldnt,but theres also no reason why 1000 other players wouldnt come so you cant really call it.

The information I got was maybe a step ahead of the game, someone may have got their wires crossed. There is a strong interest thr and thr have been talks but no deal as of yet. As I said earlier, my info is 2nd hand (tu)

i hate the fact people cant share the info they gain from people, it may not come through in the end but they dont deserve to be shot down, we would all be in the dark if it wasnt for alot of people on here.

Cheers Kerrzo.

if you find anymore out a pm would be nice incase all the doom and glooms are about.

The information I got was maybe a step ahead of the game, someone may have got their wires crossed. There is a strong interest thr and thr have been talks but no deal as of yet. As I said earlier, my info is 2nd hand (tu)

Yeah...........unlucky eh..............it would look good if it had/does happen and then you could shout from the hill tops that you are well in the know.