Mesut Ozil available for £8m

Just heard Rafa Hoenigstein on the radio there explaining that Bremen have dropped their asking price for Mesut Ozil to a paltry £8m because his contract only has a year left.

This could quite easily be the bargain to end all bargains. Where do we think he'll end up, and where do you WANT him to end up?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson hasn't given up on Werder Bremen star Mesut Ozil.

The Sun says Ferguson is back on the trail of Germany World Cup ace Ozil.

The Manchester United boss missed out signing him as a teenager but has kept tabs on the player he calls "the ghost".

Fergie is aware Ozil, 21, has only a year left on his deal with Werder Bremen, who want to cash in before the midfielder is available on a free.

The Bundesliga side did want £20million to let Ozil move on but have now dropped their asking price by £8m.

United's transfer kitty is tight but if a deal can be struck Fergie will push hard to get the cash.

They have dropped their price "by" £8 million, he will probably be worth about 12 or 13 now which is still very cheap for him.

I think Arsenal might be starting to think about selling Fabregas if this is true.

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson hasn't given up on Werder Bremen star Mesut Ozil.

The Manchester United boss missed out signing him as a teenager but has kept tabs on the player he calls "the ghost".

Fergie is aware Ozil, 21, has only a year left on his deal with Werder Bremen, who want to cash in before the midfielder is available on a free.

The Bundesliga side did want £20million to let Ozil move on but have now dropped their asking price by £8m.

United's transfer kitty is tight but if a deal can be struck Fergie will push hard to get the cash.

They have dropped their price "by" £8 million, he will probably be worth about 12 or 13 now which is still very cheap for him.

I think Arsenal might be starting to think about selling Fabregas if this is true.

Is that not an article from The Sun?

I'll take Hoenigstein's word over that any day, and he was very specific about it being £8m.

Is that not an article from The Sun?

I'll take Hoenigstein's word over that any day, and he was very specific about it being £8m.

Just a wee clue there Papa ;)