***Rangers v Blackburn Rovers Match Thread***

going to be an early rise tommorow then

Early rise? :lol: Us real Bears over here in North America do it every week,difference is,you probably wont be sitting in a

bar with your mates,having a beer at that time eh? :cheers::D

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo-hoo. The day has finally arrived. Rangers are in Sydbey Australia. I'm just about to get up (9:20am), have a quick fry up at the local cafe and meet friends at 10:30. Off the pub for 11:00 and then decide whether to go to the ground for the first game, Sydney FC vs AEK, or stay in the pub until just before kick off. I guess I'll see what the other Bears are doing. WATP.

Woo-hoo. The day has finally arrived. Rangers are in Sydbey Australia. I'm just about to get up (9:20am), have a quick fry up at the local cafe and meet friends at 10:30. Off the pub for 11:00 and then decide whether to go to the ground for the first game, Sydney FC vs AEK, or stay in the pub until just before kick off. I guess I'll see what the other Bears are doing. WATP.

Bastard! :praise:

Have a great day mate. (tu)

Have a good day :beer1:

ok 21:21 here.. in Canada (Eastern time) Might as well stay up. K/O is 01:00 here. That bloody myp2p stream (iraqgoals better f*cking work!)

2-0 to the Famous Glasgow Rangers.

EASY! 10th place team in the best league in the world. But.. outside the top 4/5.. that league is shite. So.. although they have 5 matches under their belts... we'll destroy them. After all...

We are the Famous Glasgow Rangers. And... WATP.

F*cking Blackburn? geez peace.