Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that conversations with Mr. Gillete are no more intellectual than a game of darts at the local pub. For openers, a central point of Gillete's belief systems is the notion that anyone who disagrees with Gillete is a potential terrorist. Perhaps he should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think he'd find that there are three fairly obvious problems with his treatises, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in his hastily mounted campaigns. First, another point worth thinking about is that he is immovably entrenched in his unstable philosophical positions. Second, he justifies his thievery by saying things like, "It's for the good of society". And third, if it turns out that there's no way to prevent him from silencing anyone whom he considers obdurate then I guess it'll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I'll just have to give up trying to make this world a kinder, gentler place and accept the fact that he is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own beastly ends. Why does he do that? He doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; he wants to ensure you don't oppose him and all he stands for.

Gillete has been known to "prove" statistically that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. As you might have suspected, his proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, Gillete's "proof" demonstrates only that it takes more than a mass of insincere sensualists to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward feudalism. The first lies that he told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; Gillete's lies will grow until they blot out the sun.

I'm not saying this to be stolid but rather to explain that Gillete just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function." Put simply, he maintains that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional, narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that I've tried explaining to his operatives that the right thing to do in this case is determined by various vectors of forces in an endless multidimensional tug-of-war involving ropes leading out in many directions. Unfortunately, it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. In fact, I'd bet Martians would be more likely to discern that Gillete is too foul-mouthed to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that it's really a tragedy that his goal in life is apparently to craft propaganda that justifies making serious dialogue difficult or impossible. Here, I use the word "tragedy" as the philosopher Whitehead used it. Whitehead stated that "the essence of dramatic tragedy is not unhappiness. It resides in the solemnity of the remorseless working of things," which I interpret as saying that if Gillete were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he's saying. The downside for Gillete, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that all of his janissaries are thieves—idle, envious, and ready to plunder and enslave their weaker neighbors. It's therefore not surprising that Gillete can't possibly believe that he's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. He's wily but he's not that wily. Whenever I hear someone say that Mr. Gillete's bunco games are Right with a capital R, my upper lip develops an involuntary curl. So I give you this letter. I hope it helps.

seriously mate, you need to get out more

Don't insult my work

Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that conversations with Mr. Gillete are no more intellectual than a game of darts at the local pub. For openers, a central point of Gillete's belief systems is the notion that anyone who disagrees with Gillete is a potential terrorist. Perhaps he should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think he'd find that there are three fairly obvious problems with his treatises, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in his hastily mounted campaigns. First, another point worth thinking about is that he is immovably entrenched in his unstable philosophical positions. Second, he justifies his thievery by saying things like, "It's for the good of society". And third, if it turns out that there's no way to prevent him from silencing anyone whom he considers obdurate then I guess it'll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I'll just have to give up trying to make this world a kinder, gentler place and accept the fact that he is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own beastly ends. Why does he do that? He doesn't want you to know the answer to that question; he wants to ensure you don't oppose him and all he stands for.

Gillete has been known to "prove" statistically that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. As you might have suspected, his proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, Gillete's "proof" demonstrates only that it takes more than a mass of insincere sensualists to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward feudalism. The first lies that he told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; Gillete's lies will grow until they blot out the sun.

I'm not saying this to be stolid but rather to explain that Gillete just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function." Put simply, he maintains that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional, narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that I've tried explaining to his operatives that the right thing to do in this case is determined by various vectors of forces in an endless multidimensional tug-of-war involving ropes leading out in many directions. Unfortunately, it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. In fact, I'd bet Martians would be more likely to discern that Gillete is too foul-mouthed to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that it's really a tragedy that his goal in life is apparently to craft propaganda that justifies making serious dialogue difficult or impossible. Here, I use the word "tragedy" as the philosopher Whitehead used it. Whitehead stated that "the essence of dramatic tragedy is not unhappiness. It resides in the solemnity of the remorseless working of things," which I interpret as saying that if Gillete were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he's saying. The downside for Gillete, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that all of his janissaries are thieves—idle, envious, and ready to plunder and enslave their weaker neighbors. It's therefore not surprising that Gillete can't possibly believe that he's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. He's wily but he's not that wily. Whenever I hear someone say that Mr. Gillete's bunco games are Right with a capital R, my upper lip develops an involuntary curl. So I give you this letter. I hope it helps.

did not read one word of that. (tu)

seriously mate, you need to get out more

Don't insult my work

your "work" is one of the most depressing posts in te history of RM

The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out—a little house cleaning, if you will. The following paragraphs are intended as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. DMWWTC fully intends to subvert time-tested societal norms. But that's not enough, not for him. DMWWTC will additionally alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations, which is why I contend that when I was a child my clergyman told me, "Many asinine nonentities take their marching orders directly from DMWWTC." If you think about it you'll see his point. The majority of homicidal pop psychologists probably agree that biased, bleeding-heart couch potatoes who put the foxes in charge of guarding the henhouse will, hopefully, eventually be replaced by people who believe in freedom, justice, and the pursuit of personal growth. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out—a little house cleaning, if you will. The following paragraphs are intended as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. DMWWTC fully intends to subvert time-tested societal norms. But that's not enough, not for him. DMWWTC will additionally alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations, which is why I contend that when I was a child my clergyman told me, "Many asinine nonentities take their marching orders directly from DMWWTC." If you think about it you'll see his point. The majority of homicidal pop psychologists probably agree that biased, bleeding-heart couch potatoes who put the foxes in charge of guarding the henhouse will, hopefully, eventually be replaced by people who believe in freedom, justice, and the pursuit of personal growth. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

I can recommend a good Psychiatrist, my Heid still hurts though :anguish:

what a fucking load of shit that was :lol:

your dealer must be a fucking animal feeder at your local zoo (tu)

ffs mate, there is a world outside your front door...open the door and enter it (tu)

You need one more than me then.

OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooKay.

ffs mate, there is a world outside your front door...open the door and enter it (tu)

My complaint about DMWWTC

DMWWTC's diatribes require a two-part response: first, a clarification of the prognosis implied by my previous letter; and second, a commentary on DMWWTC's own prognoses. If you disagree with my claim that careful examination of DMWWTC's protests have left me no choice but to conclude that DMWWTC is morally debased and has no convictions of right or wrong, then read no further. To pick an obvious but often overlooked example, he has an ideological axe to grind. I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, I'm giving DMWWTC the benefit of the doubt, which is more than he's given me. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. Let me end by appealing to our collective sense of humanity: DMWWTC's spleeny, daffy companions seem to think they can escape the consequences of their actions.

The janissaries :praise:

Encouraging news on this Jelavic geezer. He looks a good player, and I agree with the management that we should spend on quality rather than making up the numbers.

Let's hope it is indeed done and dusted, and we can then look towards getting a couple of pacey wide men.

You need one more than me then.

:lol:

Whats happening with jelavic?, are these just stories or do we have him?

Rumour has it that a deal has been agreed.

Nothing concrete yet though.

My complaint about DMWWTC

DMWWTC's diatribes require a two-part response: first, a clarification of the prognosis implied by my previous letter; and second, a commentary on DMWWTC's own prognoses. If you disagree with my claim that careful examination of DMWWTC's protests have left me no choice but to conclude that DMWWTC is morally debased and has no convictions of right or wrong, then read no further. To pick an obvious but often overlooked example, he has an ideological axe to grind. I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, I'm giving DMWWTC the benefit of the doubt, which is more than he's given me. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. Let me end by appealing to our collective sense of humanity: DMWWTC's spleeny, daffy companions seem to think they can escape the consequences of their actions.

yet another shit post mate, stop these :lol:, they give you sore heads even looking at them, if you are going to act as if you are Bill Gates, go in the debating chamber, now I won't reply to anymore of your shit, boring posts, this thread is about Jelavic, and you went off in a wee huff because no-one told you the Gilette's source, grow up and get real :)

yet another shit post mate, stop these :lol:, they give you sore heads even looking at them, if you are going to act as if you are Bill Gates, go in the debating chamber, now I won't reply to anymore of your shit, boring posts, this thread is about Jelavic, and you went off in a wee huff because no-one told you the Gilette's source, grow up and get real :)

Here boy, here boy.

Come to Daddy.

did not read one word of that. (tu)

That reply made me laugh out loud (tu)

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Not surprised you spoon burner.