Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Why would anything be announced now anyway? Internationals and all that.

Let's hope he's flying into Glasgow tomorrow for medical/signing etc. Then the announcement.

btw: Totally bought into this "He told Big Sasa he'd sign." I'll believe just about anything now (except an announcement today)

All it said on SSN is a fee has been agreed and we are in talks with Jelavic's agent.

He is flying over to Glasgow tonight after the international games. With his agent, so hopefully everything will be sorted by saturday and he can atleast make the bench.

All it said on SSN is a fee has been agreed and we are in talks with Jelavic's agent.

He is flying over to Glasgow tonight after the international games. With his agent, so hopefully everything will be sorted by saturday and he can atleast make the bench.

how do you know this

how do you know this

Id also like to know?

Source?

That sounds good, but is it true?

It is quite sad that we've got 173 pages on two players who haven't kicked a ball for us but we've got a thread about the BBC/Britney in a veiled attack at us that can't reach 10 pages.

To be fair, we haven't signed a player in 2 years. This is exciting you know.

In our message board we have a few insisiders and they say that there is no agreement yet. We will probably know more on friday but if this was a done deal I`d knew it know.

SkySports got their information from the austrian Sportzeitung, by the way. Not really a serious source.

if you were a betting man weiner would you put money on jelevic coming to rangers or staying at rapid?

It`s a very weird thing. Some say he stays, other say he`s gone. All I know is that we all have to wait til friday when a decision is expected.

But such informations are very little and I wouldn`t bet.