Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

What about lafferty and naysmith ?

They have been playing rather well in the games they have played !.

Its Naismith.

Yeh it unpredictable Lafferty will start most games so it does look like Miller is off.

Naisy will be a bit part player IMO

The reason we need subs is to rotate. Players can get tired and injured. and sometimes need a break. The More players the better. Walter will keep them happy.

yeps...we need a bit of squad depth...we have league , cup games and CL...so we need cover...there will always be injuries and suspensions....also where there is a bit of competition for places it keeps players on their toes

He won't play Miller out wide in a 4-4-2, I could see him playing there in Europe maybe in a 4-5-1 like he did a couple of times in the Champions League last term.

One thing is for sure, Walter won't play Beattie, Miller and Jelavic all upfront. It won't work. Beattie and Jelavic are more target men, neither seem to be able to work either of the flanks, which one would have to be able to do along with Miller. It will be Miller and Jelavic uptop for me, if he does sign.

Which I still very much doubt.

Its Naismith.

Yeh it unpredictable Lafferty will start most games so it does look like Miller is off.

Naisy will be a bit part player IMO

It would be crazy to let Miller go! He scored 20 and destroyed Celtic. Walter said no more are going, The squad is thin enough. If anyone goes it has to be Velicka.

I think he'd go 4-4-2

Taking it everyone is fit....

MacGregor

Whittaker Boughy Webster Papac

Naismith Davis Edu Lafferty

Jelavic Miller

That gives you

Alexander

Broadfoot

Weir

McCulloch

Beattie

all as experienced backup then plus the younger guys lik Wylde, Fleck, Little etc.

It would be crazy to let Miller go! He scored 20 and destroyed Celtic. Walter said no more are going, The

squad is thin enough. If anyone goes it has to be Velicka.

I agree 100% with your comment.

Just seems likely.

I think he'd go 4-4-2

MacGregor

Jelavic Miller

That gives you

Alexander

Broadfoot

Weir

McCulloch

Beattie

all as experienced backup then plus the younger guys lik Wylde, Fleck, Little etc.

Add a winger or two there, get rid of Lafferty and maybe Benaloune and we'll stroll the title!

You have to remember that Miller is in the last year of his contract, he is the prime candidate to leave.

I think it would be the wrong move for the club, however.

I think he'd go 4-4-2

MacGregor

Jelavic Miller

That gives you

Alexander

Broadfoot

Weir

McCulloch

Beattie

Beattie would not have signed if he thought there was a chance of sitting on the bench every week

He won't play Miller out wide in a 4-4-2, I could see him playing there in Europe maybe in a 4-5-1 like he did a couple of times in the Champions League last term.

One thing is for sure, Walter won't play Beattie, Miller and Jelavic all upfront. It won't work. Beattie and Jelavic are more target men, neither seem to be able to work either of the flanks, which one would have to be able to do along with Miller. It will be Miller and Jelavic uptop for me, if he does sign.

Which I still very much doubt.

Thats why i said it could be a 4-5-1 which turns into 4-3-3 Don't think Beattie and miller would mind helping out the midfield. Laff and Naismith can play there aswell. also if it not happening for jelavic! Beattie an Miler can go up front. there is loads of rotating options there. IN WALTER WE TRUST.

I think he'd go 4-4-2

MacGregor

Jelavic Miller

That gives you

Alexander

Broadfoot

Weir

McCulloch

Beattie

i dont think there is any way that Smith will drop weir for webster.

And then you are just jumping to conclusions beattie has just signed and jelavic not yet signed and you would just start him automatically !.

Beattie would not have signed if he thought there was a chance of sitting on the bench every week

I don't think that would be the case though. Everybody agrees we need a bit more quality depth. I think Jelavic, Miller and Beattie would compete for the two staring slots.

Injuries, suspensions, number of games and dips in form mean that all three could play important parts in the season!

I think he'd go 4-4-2

MacGregor

Jelavic Miller

That gives you

Alexander

Broadfoot

Weir

McCulloch

Beattie

Why would you drop the most experienced and our best central defender, for an injury prone mess.

Makes no sense.

Not in a million years!

I think he would like Jelavic, Miller and Beattie all to compete for the two striker positions!

hes played miller wide left before, so i dont know what your talking about never in a million years <cr>

i dont think he would put any of them 3 on the bench at all

beattie wont be a sub :lol: jelavic is 4m worth of goals goals goals and miller is walters trusted striker

more than likely miller is off

great headache to have though

:)