Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

SHOCK FOR RAPID !!

Jelavic wants to leave - immediately!

He wants before the playoff first leg against Aston Villa to Glasgow.

Jelavic consultant Velibor Momcilovic be talking to explode the bomb AUSTRIA: "Nikica will go to the Rangers, right away. It was discussed everything, then made a rapid retreat. Nikica is very disappointed. How can he play with all my heart for Rapid against Aston Villa? "

Especially now an internal conflict threatens Shoot "Jela" Rapid in the group stage, it would be for the Rangers this year no longer be used internationally. Momcilovic "Nikica dreams of the Champions League with the Rangers. With the heart he is in Glasgow. He has done much for Rapid, now is the club to it. "

Jelavic now threatens a major crisis of conscience

Also Jelavic burst yesterday the collar: "For a month this transfer Theater. I never know where I stand. My head is all mixed up, "said the Croat to AUSTRIA. "On Monday I was already almost a Ranger, Rapid wanted to sell me. Everything was clear, then again not. "Jela" continues: "It is not easy to concentrate more on the essentials. But I try as best as possible. "The 24-year-old:" I must assume that I play against Villa. But you never know what tomorrow is ... "

The events of recent days in motion: On Saturday Jelavic is spared in the Cup (5-2 against Rapid-Amateur). He is said to be injured in any way. Because: The transfer to the Rangers is nearing completion. On Monday, some bosses Rapids with Rangers chief executive Martin Bain: nearly 5 million transfer fee for Jelavic! The even voluntarily waived his (contractually) share of the transfer.

Rapids Number 16 is the day after the medical check to Glasgow. But Rapid pulls the emergency brake still on Monday, said from the deal. The club stands there without a replacement candidate for the attack.

Medical check-up at Rangers was arranged already fixed

Bain beats but at the agreement with Rapid, rumbles yesterday: "We expect the players in the next 24 hours, medical tests." But "Jela" remains in Vienna trained yesterday with the team and then marched straight towards Rapid-office. To talk with the bosses.

AUSTRIA learned: Jelavic clarified unequivocally: "I want to Glasgow, ahead of the games against Aston Villa." Blockley from the Hütteldorfer. AUSTRIA wanted an opinion of the club, but sporting director Alfred Hörtnagl was not available.

http://www.oe24.at/sport/fussball/Je...rt-0759505.ece

i must have forgot this was not a thread about Jealvic. I Dont mind people posting an article and them having their own view own it as we all do. but it gets annoying when we have the same article on each page for the last 10 pages because people feel the need to try ang get a page number up.

just dont know why we believe their press and not our own, im sure they feel the excact same over there with there press.

know what you mean mate (tu)

this thread has been crazy from the first page right through <cr>:lol:

Gaun yersel big man, tell them tae get tae fuck.

Am sure even the fans are on his side noo, even if they dont like him surely they don't want him playing in an important match and no trying

This is my first post in this thread but I've spent hours (that i'll never get back) reading it over the last couple of weeks. Going to sleep happily expecting him to sign the next morning, only to wake up and it's off again!!! Seeing those quotes from the big man has made me a very happy chappy. I'm now 110% certain that he is ours, I don't see how anybody could doubt it now? :sherlock:

I Know this goes against what everybody thinks about him being not being cup tied if he plays against Villa.

Eufa spokesman stated that players that play in any of the First THREE quailifing rounds are eligible to play in the

group stages for another team as long as their current team goes out.The game against Villa is a PLAYOFF game and is now part

of the group stage and not classed as a quailifing round.He will be cup tied if he plays against Villa whatever the outcome.

I took this from Eufas own web site.