Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I dont want goodwillie he's a trouble maker, we dont need rangers name printed across the front pages of the papers anymore.

doesnt matter who plays for us, that is always going to happen

i would rather goodwillie than velicka

Its just the same article posted again. Same quotes. We all know this. This thread is a total pile of pish, running round in circles going over the same stuff again and again. Rangers are the ones dealing with it, not us. We need to know fuck all about it. The only time we really need to be told anything is when the player signs or doesn't sign, at this moment it is still not decided.

Fans speculating on messageboards? Shame on them. :angry:

Rangers boss Walter Smith’s persistence has paid off as Rapid Vienna striker Nikica Jelavic inks a deal at Ibrox.

The Gers had been locked in talks with Rapid Vienna over the Croatia international and lodged an improved bid but the club were initially reluctant to sell their star player.

Chief executive Martin Bain flew back to Glasgow last week empty handed and some feared the deal was dead, but it now appears Jelavic has got his wish to step up a level with the Scottish Premier League Champions.

"The Scottish league is stronger than the Austrian league and Rangers are a great club," said Jelavic in the Daily Record recently.

Smith will be pleased to have added another striker to the squad as competition for James Beattie who only joined Rangers from Stoke City last week.

Load of shite I think. Someone posted the link on the Real Radio Football Phone In facebook page

dont understand why people seem to think FF is a source or they are in the know laugh.gif they know as much as we do !

Nobody is suggesting they are. I mearly inquired as to what the people who started the rumours over there had to say for themselfs