Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

So your source was the paper.

Just like everyone else.

i live in england so the news and media is all i have as sources!!

hope this convo gets u ti 1000

:lol:

1 more.

Who should I dedicate it too?

Me

You :h34rt:

Meanwhile, stooper Madjid Bougherra has insisted that he will stay at Gers.

Off topic but if he's going to stay and not sign a new deal (IMO) we're going to lose him for fuck all as well.

grabted but who said he wont sign a new deal? I think once the window is closed, we should look at our top players and get them all tied down. that said, we have some who are on the final year of their contracts (miller, etc..)

I really don't think he will sign a new deal,be delighted if he does,even just to get us a fee when he leaves but can't see it.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/190853-jelavic-decision-key-to-deal-as-rapid-and-rangers-agree-fee/

STV Sport understands Nikica Jelavic is close to move to the SPL but is holding out for a pay-off from his current employers Rapid Vienna

This is from a few years back.

I posted it earlier just reposted it to show its the same as the sun article

Off topic but if he's going to stay and not sign a new deal (IMO) we're going to lose him for fuck all as well.

grabted but who said he wont sign a new deal? I think once the window is closed, we should look at our top players and get them all tied down. that said, we have some who are on the final year of their contracts (miller, etc..)

I really don't think he will sign a new deal,be delighted if he does,even just to get us a fee when he leaves but can't see it.

He still has 2 years left i think so lets not look too far ahead. Miller is in his last season, so is naisy etc... so i think if we look at getting them sorted first (miller, not naisy)

Just like everyone else.

1 more.

Me

coupla poofs :lol: :lol:

Just like everyone else.

1 more.

Me

since i was the first to reply to your statement i get your 1000th post

thanks man means a lot :h34rt:

Just like everyone else.

1 more.

Me

since i was the first to reply to your statement i get your 1000th post

thanks man means a lot :h34rt:

Your welcome.

He still has 2 years left i think so lets not look too far ahead. Miller is in his last season, so is naisy etc... so i think if we look at getting them sorted first (miller, not naisy)

We should though,we're not in a position to be losing players for nothing,that's the problem too much short term thinking.

We should though,we're not in a position to be losing players for nothing,that's the problem too much short term thinking.

yeah, but we need to get those in the last year done first. Boughie can wait till later on ie next month (im sure you can still extend contracts outside the window?) if not, January.

why does one of they articles say they rejected our bid ?

when the news etc said the bid had been accepted ?

something doesn't add up :angry:

they want the "exclusive" so go differnt routes - one wil be right...

Bottom line is, nothing has been announced at the club, so until that happens, we dont have our man...

one minute the deal sounds positive, then the next it sounds negative, can we not be like any other team and go for a target, agree a fee, give him a contract & then he is our player ?

IF we do get him and sell him on in 4 years or something, do you think the bidder will take more than a fortnight to sort it ?, of course not cos we will bite their hand at the 1st sight of a note :mad:

this is a fucking amateur attempt at signing someone doh