Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

i'm gonna predict 5 things

1. beattie will sign

2. that arsenal kid and welcome will sign

3. jelavic will sign but not untill next week

4. a 50ft map of ross hall will be erected sometime this year

5. we're going to sell another player

Ill take that but disagree about welcome - think his permit wont be allowed and dont think we will sell anybody else as we wont sign welcome

Furthest north Ive been is Bolzano and the furthest west is Venice. Italy is great but its a tough old country to get by in.

I had 7 months of going in and out of it while i was on HMS Glasgow doing a tour out Bosnia. I hated when we went to Italy. Naples..........Christ what a nasty place

I had 7 months of going in and out of it while i was on HMS Glasgow doing a tour out Bosnia. I hated when we went to Italy. Naples..........Christ what a nasty place

You need to know guys out in Italy to get by and you need to earn respect. I like the Italian attitide to life and living and I can say that with complete honesty and sincerity. Like anywhere, if you're a stranger places feel wierd and strange. For instance I fucking hate Paris, shit hole of a city full of guys pissing in the street.

You need to know guys out in Italy to get by and you need to earn respect. I like the Italian attitide to life and living and I can say that with complete honesty and sincerity. Like anywhere, if you're a stranger places feel wierd and strange. For instance I fucking hate Paris, shit hole of a city full of guys pissing in the street.

I hate all of Europe to be honest

Completely and utterly disagree with you mate. You saying that Venice, Florence, Rome, Parma, Pisa, Verona, Modena are shitholes? Milan is a shit hole thats for sure, drugs capital of Europe, but...............

They stealing our thunder.

Right lads, back on the smack.

So is the deal on or off... i havent checked in 5 mins so its prob changed :S

on and has been for ages - until the club come out and say its off, i will belive its still on. We have put too much work in to this deal to walk away now.

Sorry guys btw but page 200 and its me :D