Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Yeah we'll see when we get a few injuries and are having to play 3 games a week having to field youngsters. The club is still spiraling downwards. I fear the worst.

:lol:

yeah sure.............:lol:

i know we will bring in at least 3 players who will improve our first 11, no problem

our kids are more than good enough to step in when needed too

easy

there's no point in being too optimistic or pessimistic with this. we do need players. i don't think we'll win the league with the squad we have. at the very least; 1 winger & 2 strikers. (tu)

Did you c our kids againist glentoran , the other nite ? Apart from the arsenal Lad maybe 2 more , signs don't look good !

I think our youth players are underrated.

I would have no problem with Jordan McMillan, Gregg Wylde, Andrew Shinnie or Jamie Ness starting a game for us in the SPL.

I hope you are right, but I'm very worried.

dont be a shite bag, we are up against nothing in this league, our test is Europe, were we belong

lets hope our incoming players fancy getting in amongst the big boys and provide us with a few shocks

last 16 here we come

:)

I don't think we'll sign anybody. I think we just like flirting with players. 14 players for the league and champions league. The odd of us even scoring in the group stage must be astronomical. Second place in the SPL YES! :D

Get tae fuck you dirty taig cunt. If you are a gers fan you should be shot for that comment. You are a fucking disgrace if you are. cunt!

Clearly its sarcasm, the last bit. But the way things are going its looking bleak. You honestly expect us to challenge the way things are going? And one poster said I must be on drugs. :craphead:

:dry:

Personally i'm glad it's over with......hope they all get fuck all in the future and they realise they shouldn't have fought with us.

personally if we sign who were going for and another couple of lads i'll be happy..a squad of

MCGREGOR,ALEXANDER,BAMBI,WEBSTER,BOOGIE,WEIR,PAPAC,IZAGUIRE,,GONCALVES???,DAVIS,WHITTAKER,EDU,MCCOOOLLUCH.DUTCH LAD,fLECK,SHINNIE,WYLDE,NAISMITH,LAFFERTY,WELCOME,SMITH,BEATTIE,VELITCKA,MILLER.

That will win the SPL easy

Get tae fuck you dirty taig cunt. If you are a gers fan you should be shot for that comment. You are a fucking disgrace if you are. cunt!

You honestly think he was being serious?

Right I'm completely confused. I've went back pages to find out whats happening but I still don't understand.

Is the Jelavic deal now off and whats this about Bellamy to Rangers? <cr>

You honestly think he was being serious?

well he put it in text so why should i not think that? see my sig for confusion but as far as i am concerned, no bear will EVER joke about something like that, finishing second - should be punishable by death penalty!

How could we wrap up the Beattie deal in a few days but Jelavic took 3 weeks and we didn't even agree anything? Seems like deals will only get done if Walter is personally involved. Nothing gets done when it's left to Bain.

How could we wrap up the Beattie deal in a few days but Jelavic took 3 weeks and we didn't even agree anything? Seems like deals will only get done if Walter is personally involved. Nothing gets done when it's left to Bain.

Because Stoke want rid of Beattie, while Rapid i would imagine want to try and keep Jelavic.

Because not every deal/ scenario is the same. If they were life would be very dull indeed :happy:

hope not. i can still see jelavic signing for us before september.

i can dream, eh? :drool: :drool:

Seeing how desperate Jelavic was to come to Rangers, he might see this as a sign that we could go on without him, making him forget about his demands to Rapid and sign at Ibrox.

Right ? :D