***Live Football Thread - Season 2010/11***

Muff

No riot about Sunderland not wearing the poppy? :lol:

Did they not wear the poppy in the home game to Stoke and then put them on auction to make money?

Chelsea were playing really good football at the start of the season but also scoring goals

I personally think Chelsea's football is vastly overrated. They had one of the easiest starts to a Premier League season.

Harder fixtures came up they have been found wanting ie Shitty, Liverpool and Sunderland.

Not to mention they struggled at Blackburn, did not deserve to win, lost to Newcastle reserves in the cup and got outplayed by United in Community Shield.

Vastly overrated team but should still sneak the title, I don't fancy any the English teams to do well in Europe this season.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He's not been the same player since joining Brca. I don't think he suits their style of the play. He'd get more time on the ball and be more suited at Real I think.

He has been brilliant at Barcelona, just has an off couple of games a wee bit back.

He has been brilliant at Barcelona, just has an off couple of games a wee bit back.

I wouldn't say that tbh. Defo still playing great, but hasn't shown any signs of Valencia form imho. I didn't expect many to agree with me on this :lol: Might just be that no one could out-shine him at Valencia.

I wouldn't say that tbh. Defo still playing great, but hasn't shown any signs of Valencia form imho. I didn't expect many to agree with me on this :lol: Might just be that no one could out-shine him at Valencia.

Well it's perfectly understandable that he's not the star striker that he was before, firstly because, as you say, the style is different, and secondly because Messi scores a ridiculous amount of goals.

Still, one can reasonably expect him to score one or two goals in an eight goal rout.