• Man City
    • Everton
    • Aston Villa
    • Other

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally enjoy watching English football and although I don't really care too much about any particular club other that The Rangers I do tend to cheer on clubs with ex Gers or a lot of Scots/ Brit players in their side. (tu)

If no ex Gers/Scots/Brits are involved then I usually support the underdog in any given game and prefer watching the Championship to the EPL.

It's amazing how the demographics have changed over the years. 15 years ago Chelsea would have been everyones team. Timmy teams like Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal would never have got a look in.

It's amazing how the demographics have changed over the years. 15 years ago Chelsea would have been everyones team. Timmy teams like Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal would never have got a look in.

Arsenal?

Arsenal have a bigger link towards Rangers than fucking Chelsea. Its actually pretty sad seeing all these bluenoses saying Chelsea simply because of the colour they wear.

Arsenal used to play Rangers for years. You need to know your history.

Arsenal?

Arsenal have a bigger link towards Rangers than fucking Chelsea. Its actually pretty sad seeing all these bluenoses saying Chelsea simply because of the colour they wear.

Bolllocks..............total bollocks. The irony in your post is acute. Rangers have played Celtic for years too.................. see where i am going with this!!

Arsenal?

Bolllocks..............total bollocks. The irony in your post is acute. Rangers have played Celtic for years too.................. see where i am going with this!!

Herbert Chapman and Bill Struth used to be good friends.

Rangers will not however miss out on playing Arsenal, a team the club has a long and proud relationship with. The meeting once again with Arsenal reunites two clubs with a special history together. Rangers and Arsenal’s relationship began in the 1930′s, due to the close friendship of Bill Struth and Herbert Chapman. The first of the “Battle of Britain” friendlies began in 1933, with two games played a week apart, one at Ibrox, and the other at Highbury – Rangers winning both ties. In the years after this, the clubs played each other every season, taking it in turns to play at each other’s home ground – only interrupted by the second world war.

The regular ties ended however in 1968 at Ibrox, with a 2-2 draw. Rangers have since played Arsenal six times since then, the last being in the 2003/04 season, a game which Arsenal won 3-0.

The record between the clubs over the years stands at:

Rangers victories: 9, Arsenal victories: 7, Draws: 6

This tim nonsense is just, well that, nonsense.

Arsenal?

Rangers will not however miss out on playing Arsenal, a team the club has a long and proud relationship with. The meeting once again with Arsenal reunites two clubs with a special history together. Rangers and Arsenal’s relationship began in the 1930′s, due to the close friendship of Bill Struth and Herbert Chapman. The first of the “Battle of Britain” friendlies began in 1933, with two games played a week apart, one at Ibrox, and the other at Highbury – Rangers winning both ties. In the years after this, the clubs played each other every season, taking it in turns to play at each other’s home ground – only interrupted by the second world war.

The regular ties ended however in 1968 at Ibrox, with a 2-2 draw. Rangers have since played Arsenal six times since then, the last being in the 2003/04 season, a game which Arsenal won 3-0.

doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh

Fucking hell doh doh doh doh

Walter Smith is pals with MoN..........mate, it's a flawed reasoning you have. Arsenal and the surrounding area is steeped in Irish history. Most Arsenal fans hate us. If you had ever been to an Arsenal game you would have seen the dims shirts, Irish flags and anti Rangers feeling. I have seen it with my own eyes many times. I have a lot of Arsenal mates and although there are Rangers fans amongst them there are far far more Tim supporters. Do not be fooled that because Rangers played games against them and past managers liked each other it means Arsenal fans do.

A lot more Tottenham fans like Rangers compared to Arsenal fans that do.

Rangers FANS and Chelsea FANS have been mates since the Bradford fund raiser in the 80's. A FAN connection is far more important than managers liking each other.

Arsenal?

doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh

Fucking hell doh doh doh doh

Walter Smith is pals with MoN..........mate, it's a flawed reasoning you have. Arsenal and the surrounding area is steeped in Irish history. Most Arsenal fans hate us. If you had ever been to an Arsenal game you would have seen the dims shirts, Irish flags and anti Rangers feeling. I have seen it with my own eyes many times. I have a lot of Arsenal mates and although there are Rangers fans amongst them there are far far more Tim supporters. Do not be fooled that because Rangers played games against them and past managers liked each other it means Arsenal fans do.

A lot more Tottenham fans like Rangers compared to Arsenal fans that do.

Rangers FANS and Chelsea FANS have been mates since the Bradford fund raiser in the 80's. A FAN connection is far more important than managers liking each other.

Whats wrong with Irish history? Mate, you need a history and an education lesson. Arsenal is not a club which has any grudges against anyone. Colour or country. Simple fact. You can talk about Chelsea all you want, the actual facts state otherwise. But its a pointless argument really.

You will find many people in England don't give a shit about the OF or even care for Scottish football. So its a moot discussion really.

Whats wrong with Irish history? Mate, you need a history and an education lesson. Arsenal is not a club which has any grudges against anyone. Colour or country. Simple fact. You can talk about Chelsea all you want, the actual facts state otherwise. But its a pointless argument really.

You will find many people in England don't give a shit about the OF or even care for Scottish football. So its a moot discussion really.

The end :uk:doh

The end :uk:doh

:lol: Simpleton.

David O'Leary was in the IRA you know... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why any Englishman would like Celtic is beyond me to be honest, I've witnessed first hand their anti-English shite at the SAFC-CFC friendly game at Parkhead a year ago, thankfully, we got stuck in with Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen to shut the bastards up.