***The Official Champions v Newcastle United Thread***

Muff

I actually thought Naismith has had a decent half going forward. He's linked up well with Miller and Davis.

Aye hes been nb, that pass back was shite and after got bullied by barton but going forward very decent imo (tu)

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought Naismith has had a decent half going forward. He's linked up well with Miller and Davis.

He has had a good half.

Some people just don't like him

I really like him.

But I don't like him when he plays shite, so I'll let you work it out. :pipe:

Hope to see Naismith off and Wylde on, Whittaker on the right.

We really are crying out for some wide players, would be great for Europe and good wide players would rip the SPL apart.

Decent workout so far. We have generally defended the penalty area well, which we tend to do. Need to be a bit more patient going forward and take our chances with the ball in behind as well, since we've had the chance to catch them out a few times.

Our midfield drops too deep when they've got the ball, which is giving Barton and Guthrie plenty of time as only Edu seems to be near them.

Struggling in the middle of the park, always thought that last year as well. Davis has been good, Edu has been murder as has Papac. Broadfoot is never a right back and despite Whittaker putting in a fantastic ball for the goal he is far more comfortable on the right. We need far more movement in the middle. Far too static. This really highlights where we are short. Good wide players needed rapidly. Great goal by Miller. I expect it will be better from us 2nd half

Atleast Naismith is getting himself involved, Edu and Davis have been reported missing for most of the 1st half. But yet nobody is taking a dig at them.

Rule for one and rule for another. ;)

naismith has been here for what? 2 years and so far hasn't "done it" yet. 2 million wasted

Atleast Naismith is getting himself involved, Edu and Davis have been reported missing for most of the 1st half. But yet nobody is taking a dig at them.

Rule for one and rule for another. ;)

naismith has been here for what? 2 years and so far hasn't "done it" yet. 2 million wasted

Naismith has done as much as the rest of out title winning squad last year.

Every season the slate is wiped clean and we start again, Edu has been the worst player in that 1st half, but yet his performance is swept under the carpet and Naismith get targeted.