Tommy Smith on his way

Ibroxblue

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this goes through then it will be a waste of 1.5 million surely smith sees this.

If Tommy Smith signs I can't see there being a sudden rush on Jersey and Season Book sales.

Have you seen him play before?

Other than on MOTD?

I think so, can't really remember His face though is this Him?

be4046ae.jpg

You heard something papa?

Nah, we were just meant to hear something concrete eight days ago.

If we were going to sign him, we would have by now. This is too long even by our standards.

A fee has been agreed according to Sky Sports, if there is no more news tomorrow or Friday, I'll give up hope. :lol:

Didn't check the story, but if it turns out that Willie McKay is Smith's agent I think that'll put me over the edge!

oh god, please no, willie the crook mckay, why are we still dealing with this scum bhag?

hate our club doing business with this Rangers hater

a prick of a man

The Mirror was saying Smith was going to sign for Queens Park Rangers. So maybe somebody's got hold of the wrong end of the stick. We'll see.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-QPR-to-sign-1-5m-Portsmouth-midfielder-Tommy-Smith-article549167.html

ssn say its between qpr & rangers :wink:

Tommy Smith = waste of limited resources. He'll soon be on the biggest waste of money thread.

I've said before we should only signe guys about 26/27 and under in our position unless theyre free and exceptional

Spot on.

30/31 with no resale value.

Will we ever learn?

tbh , i can see him turning us down for qpr . players from down south dont really seem to fancy the spl . they can probably offer as much , if not more in wages than we can . hopefully he does an eagles and turns us down because from what ive seen of him hes no better than what weve got .

Not seen any of this guy, never even heard of him.

If anything does happen, i'll give him time to prove himself in a Rangers jersey, rather than getting on his back straight away, and I hope others would too ;)